Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 7 Pictures **Possible Spoilers**

Awwww poor Greggo :( I wanna hug him...

speakerset said:
Or just stand infront of him and say, "everybody back" those reporters can be vicious!!
My thought exactly ;)
I would if I could. He just looks so... vulnerable. Looking all uncomfortable like that :( Awww like a little puppy. I just want to protect him. Asking him if he's ok. Or get him a cup of Blue Hawaiian or Ben and Jerry's ice cream or whatever just to make him feel better... :( well you get the point :rolleyes: :D

Great pics btw :) Is it just me or he looks so thin in that pic? :eek:
But ADORABLE none the less... I love him in a suit :)

There is just something about him that really makes you want to protect him, I can just imagine Stanley telling everyone what Greg did, and Greg saying to himself, "Please just stop."

And he does look thin.

Second that... I definitely can see him telling himself that. And I completely agree, there is definitely something about him, but I still can't pinpoint what.

I think maybe it's because he's just such a kind guy with a good heart. You just cannot not love him :) You don't want bad things happen to good people... And he's got that vurnerable side of him. Not to mention he's so down to earth, and sweet, and... seriously, I don't know what else should I say :lol: He's just down right adorable and really, you just cannot not love him! :)

I have to say, I was too focused on Ryan for a while ever since S4 Miami started here. But now I'm reminded why Greg's been my favourite all along. And he still is :)

He does look thin, doesn't he? :( Somehow it's added to this whole 'I wanna hug/protect him' thing. I know it's Eric, but still, I could go saying to myself "I'm worried. Maybe after what happen to him he can't sleep and eat... Poor baby :(" as if he's a real person.

speakerset said:
I think the pics of George and Jorja are in their picture threads, the pics of Eric I found at Wire Image and Getty Images. There are more on wireimage and such, but they are smaller than the ones that were posted, but you can still see that Eric has a pinstripe suit on and looks great, William has a black suit on with a black dress t-shirt underneath.

I'd link but I've done it before and for some reason when I do it just goes to the home page instead of where the pics are.

Do you have a link? thanks :)

Yes, please? They sound lovely :)

*wonders if she's the only one wondering what's under other parts of the suit*...lol the 'boxers or briefs' game.

I don't have a link, A few of the Eric ones are up on the Leggo thread, there weren't that many pics of him, only about 5 or 6 and the ones there are the best ones..there were two of him and Gary as well though, but you can see him in the suit much better in the ones that are posted.

Hey all, unless it pertains to a future ep, any pictures should be done in their prespective threads. Thanks.

Whhhhhat? Cath's flirting with him!
NO WAY! :lol:

JK, 6 7 and 8 are GORGEOUS!

Dardeile said:
Whhhhhat? Cath's flirting with him!
NO WAY! :lol:

JK, 6 7 and 8 are GORGEOUS!

Catherine knew him when she was a teenager, that's why she is being friendly.

Thank you for the pictures, Erica

It looks like they're giving Daltrey a LOT of acting.

Thanx Wojo!!!
Didn't know that, I'm kinda trying not to read spoilers. but it is very Difficult. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back