Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 7 Pictures **Possible Spoilers**

Some pics. from tonights "Double Cross"

still_705_04.jpg

still_705_05.jpg

I really like Sara's new hairstyle. It really suits her. And I think she did something with the color too.

Looks like they softened her hair style and then added some subtle highlighting that blends with the hair.

Yep. And they finally did something about Grissom's hair too -at last they stopped messing with it. His hair look great on these pics :p

Woo-Hoo!! All Grissom! OMG! #1 & 2 are awesome! I love it when it's all Grissom :D

Thank you so much, Erica! You made my night ;)

Erica, I officially LOVE You. May I save those and repost them to the "Firefly" LJ? You just gave me five great pics of Grissom/WP... but you also gave me two pictures of my fav actor from "Firefly," the incredibly talented Alan Tudyk!

Thanks Erica! You are going to make some very sad and starving "Firefly" fans happy!

Forgot in my excitement to comment on the pics of Gris! I have to say, the man is looking more and more svelt every day! :)

Oh, I knew he was going to be on, (I loved Firefly) but I didn't know he was going to be a prisoner, now this makes Alan, Summer and Gina who have all been on. Thank you so much for those!

~~~GASP~~~ thud!!!!! wow.... thank's Erica especially #1-2 :p who's the guy in #4? WP's so handsome... takes my breath away... have I mentioned that before..?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back