Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 7 Pictures **Possible Spoilers**

Here's a couple more from "Double Cross", #705-guess this follows "Fannysmackin" and the Grissom and Sara fans will love this eppy- the "couple" working together again :p I'm sure these are similar to others posted, just a different size and perspective ;)

PIC 1

PIC 2

Thank you! I love when my couple work together, and seeing these pics warm my little shipper heart!

Anyone have any pictures from Fannysmackin promo??? lol, I'm WAY too excited :)

Warms my heart as well, and I havent seen any from "Fannysmackin'" maybe
some one else will!!! here's another one from "Double Cross"

THOSE LOOK'S

Nice picture of Sara and Grissom but come on, we know they are together, I want to see more Sara with Nick. More Nick with Grissom. They have been working together for the last three episodes. It Grissom is afraid that he will lose Sara to Nick, come one where the trust in him. Nick won't take Sara away from Grissom if Nick knew they're together, I'm sure Nick does know but he won't said anything.

your all welcome! Glad to do it. Just saw that promo tonight during a re run of CSIMiami ( I recorded it just in case).

Thanks for the caps Wojo, that tag line has killed me since I saw that promo..and then the "victim" cap, with him against that fence/wall, and when the promo plays, you can see, it looks like they are robbing him too.

Poor Greg!!

And still, I have to see this episode, now!!

Thanks for posting that. :) I'm pretty sure you can see that photo on the CBS website also, if you click on Photo Gallery in the CSI section.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back