Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 7 Pictures **Possible Spoilers**

desertwind: That guy is the legendary, incredible Alan Tudyk of "Firefly" fame. Love that actor. Easily one of my fav actors! :)

Never heard of that guy Tudyk, but I must say that Grissom looks great.

He's been in other things as well, ever see "Dodgeball" he was the one that thought he was a pirate.

But if you really want to get a good look, really watch Serenity, he was just so good in that, and you'll also recognize River and Zoe as well..they've been on too.

speakerset said:
He's been in other things as well, ever see "Dodgeball" he was the one that thought he was a pirate.

OMG, I love "Dodgeball" I bought it.. and watched it many times ..alone, and with family... that's him :eek: he cracked me up.. everytime he was on screen, I laughed :Dthank's didn't recognize him at all..."You're not a pirate" :lol:

Which character in Firefly was he?

Anyway, the pics are yummy...thanks for posting :)

MacsGirlMel: He was Hoban "Wash" Washburn, the pilot. His wife was Zoe, the tough "Warrior Woman" as Wash once called her. :)

Alan Tudyk!!! Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Awesome. That guy's hilarious.

melbel said:
do we know what "burn out" is about
I read this somewhere.

Grissom attempts to get a confession from a neighborhood pedophile by having him help in locating two missing boys. The sex offender is the main suspect. The investigation is more complex than the team ever though it would be.

OMFG Grissom looks so damn HOT in those pics! He looks much more slimer and just....yummmmy!

A promo pic with Gil & Cath together?!?! Has the world come to an end? It's about time!

Thanks Shane!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back