Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 7 Pictures **Possible Spoilers**

Thank you all for the great promo pics. Season 7 is looking mighty fine to me! The Fannysmackin' pics are great - Nick is looking hot! :devil: (Shame about the episode name though - typical British reserve is kicking in).

Shame I won't get to see the new season until January :( - oh well, good things come to those who wait!

desertwind I love that cap, it's not wrong that I rewatch the opening just so I can see that, right?

There was far too little Greg in BTK, (but I think that in BTK2 there shall be more-thankfully) so that opening must be reviewed--that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :)

Toots said:
Greg looks mighty fine all duded up in a suit! I wish they would release some pictures of him from the upcoming "Fannysmackin" episode.

I believe the pic of Greg from the credits IS from FannySmakin'...he's supposed to go to court and Gris tells him to change out of his suit.

That's what I thought when I saw the new credits too, only a few more weeks! I can't believe it's almost Thursday already.

speakerset are you connected to his "fan-site? Eric Szmanda.com you probably are, but loads of pics of him- ;)and I love the opening promo as well, it's new, and great to watch??? "Pause buttom" yipee :lol:

iilovecsii said:
Well like she didn't used to wear her jeans/pants higher than her belly button but now you can tell...lol. Ima loser. but I mean she had her clothes like that for the tv guide pic...but it was even worse in screen caps.. I think she's pregnant...on the show not real life.
dear, God, please no..... :eek:

I've seen a ton of caps from the opening and the epi, which is a lot easier than hitting pause all the time (plus it's a whole lot easier on my VCR as well). :) I think someone linked to that site, so I've seen pretty much all of them.

And it's Thursday!!! Which means BTK2, more Greg and two more weeks until Fannysmackin'!

So that's right before Nick kicks his ass? Can't wait to see that! Wish there were pics of Greg though.

I'll cap some BTK pictures soon, then I'll show them to you.

Great promo pics. :D

can someone please tell me how to make caps from windows media player?

pabzi I think that was discussed in the "Art forum" I am not sure, if not that would be the place to get the most info on it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back