Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 7 Pictures **Possible Spoilers**

They have nothing to brag about except that Grissom and Catherine look so hot together in that picture. Thanks E.

Lol, I think those are the ones we were talking about, but I may be wrong. Either way, thanks for the pics. :D

^ yeah..those were the ones we were talking about...dang now i'm going to have nightmares about those stupid glasses.....

LOL Oh ok I thought you were talking about the glasses she was wearing on the promo pic ... in any case, EWWWW the fly ones are pretty UGLY! 30 years ago that woulda been ok, but today :eek: :lol:

I almost yelled at my screen "What was she thinking?!?!" when I saw those glasses. Lol

Any pics for the epi's after Fannysmackin'?

Lol, thanks for posting.
That's an... interesting dress, what the vic is wearing...

LOL there were only five when I was getting them. Guess they added the last one later. ;)

Question, have there been any other pics from Fannysmackin' other than the ones of Nick and K-fed??

I don't know if this constitutes a spoiler or not (if it is, I do apologize), but CBS has another preview of Fannysmackin' up..it's the morning after, and all I really want to say is you have to see it and you go NICK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back