Season 7 Pictures *Possible Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Season 7 Pictures **Possible Spoilers**

Yeah, even though I'd like to see them I think it would be better NOT to release any battered/bruised pics of Greg. The shock value will be higher if we don't see him until it airs.

But they can still show other pics of him!!

I think its better if they dont show the pictures of Greggo either. But I want to see him in the show before he gets beat up... EW K-Fed *throws up in mouth* :lol:

From the look of those shots they're just showing off their guest star. Who knows if Greg even sees K-Fed.

Thank you for posting those pics, and while I can't wait to see that episode, I think any promo pics of Greg will make that wait even worse, but then again, I still would love to see them.

Ye, yes.. its good for a suprise. but I want to know!! I just keep imagining the way he looks but I just want to know!!

Sorry for the complaining.. thanks very much for the pics.

Awwwwww!
i'm trying to see those pics from Fannysmackin but for some reason it's not working :(

Don't suppose anyone knows where I can Season 7 Promotional pics (preferably of the whole team)?

Thanks for any help you can give!

If there were any I suppose they'd be all over the board already. It's strange that there are none so far, maybe there won't be any for this season. Unlikely but possible...

Shoot. I hope not. I like promo pics of the whole team :(

And as usual a big thank you for sharing all these cool pics with us, abc ;)

MiaCharlize said:
If there were any I suppose they'd be all over the board already. It's strange that there are none so far, maybe there won't be any for this season. Unlikely but possible...

i asked a few weeks ago and abc said he doesnt get them til around november, so fear not! theyll turn up eventually :D

Greg looks mighty fine all duded up in a suit! I wish they would release some pictures of him from the upcoming "Fannysmackin" episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back