Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
What!!!??? No new NY tonight???? *pouts* *cries loudly*

Noooooo, I was so excited
Crying.gif

Well I haven't watched the one with the suicide girls either but I want the episodes to go fast to reach episode 16, I wanna see Stella's storyline.

CynRyn said: Or maybe she got "pricked" by something else and it's a pregnancy test. HA Sorry, couldn't resist. hehe
:lol: :lol: :lol: That'd be my dream come true *sighs* :devil:

Oh nooooo, damn... *cries with CalleighWolfe* thats not fair... but CBS.com still listed Obsession for today... so now what? Who to believe? CBS? Or TV Guide and Futon Critic?

Been away for a while, and I find out that there will be no CSI:NY tonight?! :eek: oh s**t...

Well, tomorrow Season 2 starts in Italy, I'll be happy the same :rolleyes:

^^its definitely nxt week-even cbs.com says it now.
If you go to the homepage and look at the "tonight on CBS"
and rest your mouse on "CSI NY" it gives the description for O.H. If you click on the NY link, it still says 'obsession', i guess they havent changed that yet..
:(

ok that officially sucks. i've been looking forward to "obsession" for how long??? grr.....oh well just gonna have to wear out my S.2 dvd's some more.

I hate Bush! He always fucks up my TV programs. Damn him!
I was so excited about the new episode tonight, then I come home, press menu and find out they changed it, it's going
to be a rerun instead.

They should have like a special channel for Politics and Presidential speech. Or have that shit air on CNN. I hate when they interrupt the programs for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back