Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't the damn president give his speech at like, 2 in the morning when nothing is on television :lol:. Actually, there is some programs on... :devil: Seriously though this sucks :mad:.

i thought they where puting eps 13 cause its on the cbs site and on the tv guide :confused:

but when thy showed the pro mo on cbs it was of suicide girls :D
i no that they want put eps 13 on :mad:

and wats this with president speech thing how many speech does he have to give. :rolleyes:

dutch_treat said:
I guess episode 13 will air next week
But.......at least the wait between #13 and #14 will be shorter
static.gif
You're right, 'cause I think after episode 13 they'd have a rerun, but now the 2 episodes are together :D

I live in Canada! But, of course, US programming over rules anything Canadian... Not that CSI: NY is Canadian...I mean, even if it's on a Canadian station, Bush is on.

I think it's good that they're putting Bush on during prime time. The War in Iraq is far more important than any TV show, and I'm interested in hearing what he has to say.

I'm not even American.

I personally think they could have shown tonight episode. I know that didn't know how long the speech was going to be, but the speech was less than 1/2 hour long. They should have just shown the new episode and they would have been behind half an hour.

I've seen football games push everything behind, why did they just aired the new ep. and just let it be?

The thing is, with Bush, one never knows how long he'll speak. I think CBS did the right thing. People who set vcr/dvds to watch this would have no way to guess when it would start.

I think CBS got this one right.

^^I agree. It poses big problems with DVR's too. They still only record from 10pm to 11pm. Also, they risk losing viewers if they showed it 30 minutes later. Some people get up early and wouldn't want to stay up that late to watch it.

Besides, what's one more week? We will get to see it and then in February, we will be blessed with new episodes due to sweeps.

On Demand is mean, they list their latest ep as the new one, Obsession, but when you hit play it's actually Oedipus Hex. Grrr lol

I know this spoiler has already been posted but I'll expand on it some more. I found it in my local newspaper:

Canadian superstar Nelly Furtado will play the role of a murder suspect on an upcoming episode of CSI:NY. She's currently in Hollywood filming the role. She will portray Ava Grant, a shoplifter who is suspected on murder. The episode is set to air Feburary 7th. This is also the first dramatic role for the 27 year old.

Sounds interesting. Hopefully Nelly can act as good as she sings but we'll see :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back