Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Oct 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

^^ no idea!! maybe the promo was messed up or something?

2. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Well, since the president's on, I'm betting they aren't going to air a new episode. Wasn't Obsession originally planned for January 17th?

3. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I have digital cable so today I was able to check which episode is on Wednesday & it still says Obsession, not the repeat unless they made a mistake :confused:.

4. vexus

vexus Pathologist

These times are always subjected to change. So who knows?

5. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Did they change the date of the state of the union address? I thought it wasn't until Jan. 23? Everything listed still says it's Obsession airing. Maybe they just screwed up the promos.

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^I hope you're right Catey. I even rewound to make sure I heard the promo right but I saw on the cbs website they're still showing Obsession for Wednesday.

I hope they don't make us wait another week. :(

7. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

oh I forgot to add that on the Feb 7th episode Nelly Furtado is going to guest star as a personal shoplifter who steals from her clients.

source- tv guide

8. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Flack won't let that happen, don't worry. ;) :lol:

OK, I saw the "Oedipus Hex" promo too, during Miami. WTF? My guess is that they're bumping "Obsession" to next week because of the State of the Union address, but I'm not really sure. If they don't, chances are it will run late because State of the Union will push everything back. So my guess is that they'll just flip flop things around, and run the new eps next week. Just a guess, though!

9. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Nelly Furtado?? What's with TPTB casting singers that I'm not sure can even act this year? :confused:

ETA: Very interesting tidbit about episode #16. Stella has some kind of injury (they say an injured forearm that she hides under her sleeve) so she goes to the hospital where she has her blood drawn and is handed medications.

This could be related to that storyline I remember reading a while ago about contaminated blood or something.

10. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Wow, great thing about Stella!!! :D I mean not great that she's gonna be in danger :p great because we'll have more of her and the story will be focused on her!!! although I'd like her to be the focus for a good thing not for being injured :( but well, she'll be ok, right?

Thanks Orison!!!

Nooooo!!!! I hope they air a new episode I'm suffering NY withdrawals :(

11. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

My mistake, it's not the State of the Union Address tomorrow, but an address on the Iraq war and Bush bringing his case to the public. TV Guide and my cable provider both list Obsession as the episode airing tomorrow, as does CBS. I guess we'll just have to wait until tomorrow to know for sure.

12. Lindsay_Montana

Lindsay_Montana Hit and Run

Oh no, please no! I don't want to wait another week :( But on the CBS Site, theres still Obsession listed for January 10...

Oh and Nelly Furtardo? GREAT, I love her new song and the album, yeah :D But wasn't Christina Arguilera supposed to be guest starring too?

13. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

^^I really do hope its tomorrow :D
    Oh well, lets just wait and see..

14. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

Well, I don't know what is airing, but I had taped Without a Trace the day before, and they were still running a promo for the new episode of Csi:Ny. Was this address just scheduled yesterday? I sincerely hope that it is the new episode. I also noticed that it is only Eastern time zones affected. Cross our fingers that they go with the new episode.

15. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

wow, long time no read! lol
    i cannot wait to get this far in to the season... the spoilers are sounding great.. i especially like the one about stella in ep16, having a n injury to her arm... thats gonna be intriguing :confused:

anyone got any promo pics for 'obsession' yet that havent already been posted?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.