Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Oct 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Thanks for posting :)

2. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Thanks for posting that article!!! ;) :D

It's me or TV Guide loves CSI NY??? :p or it's just that I haven't been to Miami's threads lately??? :rolleyes: :D

3. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

nope tv guide seems really into CSI NY lately which is great :)

4. GregsAngel

GregsAngel Rookie

thanks for the tv guide post Darx2 it was great is it just me or did stellas hair look shorter :)

ya the tv guide does love our csi ny its like u cant wait for the week to go by so u can get ur tv guide and read some thing new about csi ny :) or is it just me :) lol :D :lol:

5. pretty_in_pink

pretty_in_pink Lab Technician

Yeah, it did suck. I actually watched the speech and by the end, I was like, 'There goes like, an hour of my life I'll never get back.' Why did Bush have to go and screw up my favorite night of TV watching with his lame speech? :mad:

6. Showtime

Showtime Police Officer

His lame speech? What about the 20,000 additional troops he's sending into his failed project? It's not exactly what most people want to hear, but it's important to have an idea on the current events.

7. detdonflackjr

detdonflackjr Rookie

*screams at the political conversation in the spoiler thread* AHH

8. La_Guera

La_Guera Lab Technician

Lame sums it up, really. All he did was tell us that his solution was to send *more* troops into harm's way, never mind that he doesn't have a clue how to handle the ones that are already there. There's nothing to sell to the American public but idiocy.

This is a fan board. Of course folks are going to complain about being rogered out of their favorite show, and they should. I know I did.

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Exactly. If I want to discuss politics, I can talk to my dad, or I can find a place to do that on the internet. A site like this is a nice way to just enjoy something without having to deal with the shit that happens in real life. And I live next to a big Marine Corps base, so it's not just troops they'd be sending into harm's way, it's people I might know. You can't blame a girl for wanting to get away from the real life stuff. ;)

So, are there any new spoilers to discuss? Honestly, the upcoming episodes are starting to meld together in my mind, I can't keep all of the cases straight. :lol: I should have been taking notes.

10. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

*LOL* Same here. I can't remember anything I posted for episodes #14 or #15... :lol: That's why I can read spoilers and enjoy the episodes when they air even though I know what they're about. ;)

11. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

Hey guys! :)
    Well yesterday i was watching "King of Queens" and the actor who plays Louie (sorry iforget his name!) was on!
    It made me wonder-what ever happened? Is he still in a coma? is he alive???
    I know during "Raising Shane" Danny gets upset when Shane brings him up, but they really never brought Louie up besides then. If they did, and I just missed it, can anyone fill me in?
    Do you think they will tell us about what happened soon?? or this season?

12. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Sadly, you didn't miss anything. TPTB just dropped that storyline and we haven't heard anything since RSRD.

I'm still hoping that we'll learn what happened to the guy in the second half of the season. *crosses fingers*

13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Danny's putting out for everybody these days, and Stella comes into contact with possibly contaminated blood. That seems to be what we've got for now, right? :lol:

I seem to remember someone said Peyton is coming back--any juicy storyline for her, or anything with her and Mac? How about Reed Garrett? I wonder if he'll be back.

14. GregsAngel

GregsAngel Rookie

is it true about the stella and blood thing
    and danny putting out 4 everybody cant wait to c it :)

15. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Having a brain fart and I'm not quite sure what "putting out" means? That would probably clear things up for me... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.