Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Oct 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

If they aired the episode, the eastern time zone would be the only ones who would have to watch it later but my guess is the episode won't be airing until January 17th. Who knows how long the president will be on and since NY comes on at 10pm EST, they probably won't take a chance to show it any later than that.

I would say the promos during Miami last night were probably accurate. If they were showing the new promo during WAT and now they're showing a repeat promo the next day, chances are this speech was a last minute thing.

Orison, interesting about Stella. I must to investigate further. ;)

2. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

^^ Stella being injured is gonna be in #16 too!? :eek: I'm curious what that's all about. But judging by all these spoilers, it will be a great ep! :D

Hope we're still gonna have a new one tomorrow :)

3. goodnite_tonite

goodnite_tonite Prime Suspect

^^me too dutch, im hoping..

im excited for the whole Stella thing! Youre right-episode 16 is really sounding good!

4. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

She's a man eater. No wait, she's a promiscious girl :lol:. Anyhoo, I found nothing on her site but I'm sure it's right. It's gonna be quite interesting with her & Christina Aguilera.

This spoiler with Stella sounds interesting. I just hope nothing bad happens :eek:.

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I was checking on the Stella spoiler and what's interesting is why she's having her blood drawn and what the consequences could be. It looks like the injury and the blood test aren't related.

6. vexus

vexus Pathologist

Could she be taking an AIDS test? Maybe she got pricked by a needle.

7. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

Just a heads up: don't know if this got mentioned or not already cause I haven't read back in the boards, but it looks like they bumped this week's CSI for a rerun due to the fact that GWB is due to speak on the war.

8. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

I also wanted to add that my Directv satellite guide has updated to reflect the change in scheduling. It did have the description for 'Obsession', but it now shows the description for the Suicide Girls episode instead.

9. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Thanks Thumpy. I thought that was gonna be the case.

I guess episode 13 will air next week. :(

10. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

TV Guide.com and Futon Critic have also changed, reflecting that it is going to be Oedipus Hex tomorrow night, and Obsession next week.

11. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Grrr I hate having to wait :(

12. CynRyn

CynRyn Witness

Or maybe she got "pricked" by something else and it's a pregnancy test. HA Sorry, couldn't resist. hehe

A little off topic: I've heard mention on a couple of the forums about a live chat that takes place while the ep is airing? Is that on Talk CSI or somewhere else?

13. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Damn, it sucks that they're bumping "Obesession" to next week. Grrrr!

The Stella spoiler sounds really interesting! I wonder how she gets hurt--maybe at a crime scene? Possible contaminated blood is a scary thing--I remember what Cameron went through on House when she got sprayed in the face with the blood of an AIDS patient. I'm curious to see how this plays out...

14. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

IMDB has changed their line up also...Has it airing next Wed(17th)Awww! I am so upset that we have to wait another week. :( Wouldn't have been nearly as bad if I wasn't so darn excited!!! Ugh. During CSI: Miami I was like...Ok, maybe it's a mistake, but when I seen it again today, I was like...Guess they changed it. :(

15. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Well, we do a chat on BC for members during the east coast airing of new episodes, so if I've mentioned a chat that's what it's referring to. ;) I'm sure other sites do live chats as well, though... :)

Yeah, I remember that. In the end, I'm not too worried, to be honest, because I haven't heard any rumors about Melina wanting to leave the show, but it could still be a really interesting storyline for Stella...I'm curious about what happens and how it affects her...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.