Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Flack--reduced to being an afterthought in the episode spoilers/promotion blurbs.
Yeah, it's not fair. I love Flack but there's not much to tell for ep 16 (seems all the spoilers revolve around Danny). I can assure you that Flack and Stella have a great case in episode 14 and there will be plenty of Snarky!Flack but it doesn't air until January 31st. :confused:

1CSIMfan said:
Poor Flack--reduced to being an afterthought in the episode spoilers/promotion blurbs.
Yeah, it's not fair. I love Flack but there's not much to tell for ep 16 (seems all the spoilers revolve around Danny). I can assure you that Flack and Stella have a great case in episode 14 and there will be plenty of Snarky!Flack but it doesn't air until January 31st. :confused:

Flack and Stella? Yes :cool:

Got the new tv guide in the mail today..on page 20 there is a behind the scenes of CSI NY feature. Shows Stella, Flack and Hawkes standing over a dead body of a female impersonator found dead in a hotel bathroom. There is also another picture of Eddie Cahill with the props guy and one of Melina with the executive producer.

^^Yep, that's the episode with Flack and Stella. Glad to see Hawkes is working with them. I don't remember seeing him mentioned before. Darn..I don't get my TV Guide until tomorrow.

From what I've seen that female impersonator case is gonna be good. Like I said, I never saw Hawkes mentioned (only when Lindsay leaves the letter for Danny) but the Flack/Stella stuff I saw...Flack is at his snarky best. I really like it when they work together.

Flack/Stella??? Great!!! I love when they work together, they're so funny together (not to mention they're hot :devil:), and well if you add Hawkes you'll have a very hot result :rolleyes: IMO :p.

I loved Stella/Flack in "Bad Beat" :lol:

I do like the dynamics of Flack and Stella working together but I wish we'd get something new for Flack other than (a) snarky one-liners and (b) chasing the perps. That seems to be all there is to Flack, except for the times when Eddie Cahill can add a little something to his character via facial expressions. Still, Stella, Flack, and Hawkes working together ought to be interesting--I'll be sure to tune in for that episode!

CalleighWolfe said:
Flack/Stella??? Great!!! I love when they work together, they're so funny together (not to mention they're hot :devil:), and well if you add Hawkes you'll have a very hot result :rolleyes: IMO :p.

I loved Stella/Flack in "Bad Beat" :lol:

Oh yeah they sure are hot together :devil: I always love the episodes where they work together..they work well of each other and seem to get along really well

yay! more Flack pleez! :)
does anyone know when we will be hearing from Mac's stepson again?
anything about Louie?!
Anymore hot scenes where danny's taking off his shirt? :)lol: :devil:)
I wonder if Shane Casey will be brought up again..

im excited for the next ep!! only two dayssss
yay!

Well, as riveting as the State of the Union address might be, the only reason I would watch it would be to see Nancy Pelosi sitting in that Speaker of the House chair. Otherwise - take a nap instead and read the summary on Thursday.

^^yeah im SO confused! i noticed on the screen it said "special time" so im confused more :confused: but on the website it says "obsession" is airing on the 10th!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back