Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say that Lindsay going back to testify makes her behaviour lately much easier to take. That's why she's having a hard time now, because it's all coming back to her. I wondered why she suddenly had such a hard time. This makes more sense. As for Danny, we'll see what happens there. Thanks for the info.

THE CSIs INVESTIGATE THE MURDER OF A YOUNG MAN KILLED DURING AN ANNUAL SHOPPING CART RACE THROUGH THE STREETS OF NEW YORK, ON "CSI: NY,"WEDNESDAY, JAN. 10, 10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT

Emmanuelle Vaugier ("Two and a Half Men") Guest Stars

"Obsession" -- A man found dead in the snow with a price tag hanging from inside his stomach leads the CSIs to the annual Idiotarod race where young New Yorkers in creative costumes race decorated shopping carts from Brooklyn to Manhattan as if they were dog sleds, on CSI: NY, Wednesday, Jan. 10 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Jeffrey Hunt directed the episode written by Jeremy Littman.

Emmanuelle Vaugier ("Two and a Half Men") guest stars in a recurring role as CSI detective Jennifer Angell.

The rules of the Idiotarod race encourage teams to sabotage their enemies' carts, so once the cause of death of their victim is proven to be multiple blows to the head, Danny, Sheldon and Det. Angell work to determine if this fun annual challenge became too competitive for one team. Meanwhile, when a successful real estate agent is found dead inside a Manhattan brownstone by some young kids, Mac, Det. Flack, Lindsay and Stella investigate what appears to be a possible kidnapping turned deadly.

SERIES REGULARS:

RECURRING CAST:

Dr. Sid Hammerback Robert Joy
Adam Ross AJ Buckley
Det. Jennifer Angell Emmanuelle Vaugier

GUEST CAST

Terry Rockwell Ryan McPartlin
Rita Steinway Whitney Able
Carla Kent Alayna Corrick
Artemis Hunt Griff Furst
Darin Carver Tyler King
Kid Zachary Sauers
Bruce Abbott Michael Lutz
Brandi Kaplan Stephanie Turner
Hector Miguel Angel Caballero
Liz Grayson Chad Morgan
Morgan Brad Pennington
Alex Martin Timothy George Connolly

Source: CBS Press

Thanks for posting that vegaslights :)

Did the previous spoilers of this episode say that Mac, Flack, Lindsay and Stella work together? Or is it new info..because I coul've sworn Flack was on the other case...

darx2mint4 said:
Thanks for posting that vegaslights :)

Did the previous spoilers of this episode say that Mac, Flack, Lindsay and Stella work together? Or is it new info..because I coul've sworn Flack was on the other case...

I have no idea. All I know is this. :rolleyes:

I don't think we ever heard about Flack working the other case, because Angell is the detective on that one. ;)

And YAY! for more Angell! :lol: And Adam is there too? *hugs TPTB* Thank you, we need some Adam on the show, I've missed him. ;)

I'm loving that it's called the "Idiotarod," by the way. :lol:

Thanks for the insight into why Lindsay might be called to testify this long after the event happened, MBGrissom. :) That certainly makes sense.

I don't think we ever heard about Flack working the other case, because Angell is the detective on that one.
I completely missed that Faylinn :lol:. Thats for pointing that out. I always forget that she is a detective because I was so used to watching Emanuelle playing on Two and a half Men that her being a detective on CSI NY hasn't really sunk in for me yet :rolleyes:

:lol: I rarely watch "Two and a Half Men," so I didn't see her on there until they showed a rerun recently. :p I've been excited about this episode of NY since I first learned she was working with Hawkes and Danny again. ;)

But generally I just have a huge girl-crush on her and that's why. :lol:

yay more adam! :) i miss him...wonder if they're ever going to bring pino back?? i loved him. dont get me wrong, i have nothing against peyton or sid but i miss marty and the banter he had with danny during "trapped".

I totally agree with you Shelbers. I loved Pino. I wish they'd bring him back. On the commentary for Trapped it said that he was the nightshift ME. We can always imagine that he's still there on the nightshift but I still want him back.

Interesting explanation for Lindsay's absense...I wonder if she's known for a while that she'd be needed to testify at some point and that's why she's been having issues. It's kind of random to have something from her teens coming back now, but ah, well, anything that spares us her cringe-worthy scenes works for me. :lol:

Adam and Angell coming back? Sweet! "Obsession" sounds good. :D

I heard there was gonna be a kiss at the beginning of Season 4 between Danny and Lindsay. Is that true?

I doubt they've already written the end of season 3, much less the beginning of season 4, DL4Eva--I'd treat that as nothing more than a rumor (or a wish ;)) at this point.

Adam and Angell coming back? Sweet! "Obsession" sounds good.
My sentiments exactly. :D

I doubt they've already written the end of season 3

I watched CSI:the inside story yesterday and i think Anthony Zuiker said that they're only 4 or 5 scripts ahead so ur prob right. season 3 seems to be pretty awesome(can't w8 for it to air here!) so i'm thinking it's gonna be an explosive finale! :D they've already done the Lindsay thing and had the hostage sitch.I wud've thought that Hawkes/Shane would be the finale but it's finished!Maybe it'll be something to do with the infected blood?!?

Faylinn-have you updated 'Family Matters' i think i mighta missed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back