Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know that this is considered a spoiler, but instead of waiting until January 17, we only have to wait until January 10 for a new episode. They are airing Obsession on Jan 10. This is posted at Futon Critic and Tv Guide.com.

catey1234 said:
I don't know that this is considered a spoiler, but instead of waiting until January 17, we only have to wait until January 10 for a new episode. They are airing Obsession on Jan 10. This is posted at Futon Critic and Tv Guide.com.

O IM SO HAPPY ABOUT THAT
THANKS CATEY FOR LETING US NO :D

Orison said:
Cool, thanks for sharing! The thought that it's less than a month makes me feel better... ;)
Me too :D, phew. My dvds are going to burn themselves one of these days :p. Thanks God I started studying another thing :D.

So "Obsession"? What do we know about this episode? :D

The third season? I can't wait to see the episodes.
We in germany are just in the second season. Last monday 'run silent'run deep' was shown.

here is what tv guide say about obsession:"A well-heeled man is found dead in a vacant apartment, but the evidence suggests that the victim may have been killed by someone he kidnapped. In Central Park, a man's body is discovered stuffed in a shopping cart. The probe reveals the dead man was part of a bizarre race that uses shopping carts and that his team was sabotaged by other participants."

Hmm, isn't the shopping cart one the case that Danny, Hawkes and Angell work together? :D I'm excited to see that team again. ;)

I love HAwkes and Angell together. I think they compliment each other quite well.
I'd like to see more scenes between them this time, because "People With Money" had her with Danny more than Sheldon. ;)

I think Hawkes and Danny compliment each other well.
Absolutely. :D And with the little hint in "Raising Shane" that they're good friends outside the job as well (Danny knew things about Sheldon that neither Mac nor Stella knew ;)), it'll be great to see them working together again. :)

I would really like her to be there on a more regular basis.
Yes, me too. :) If they keep doing the two-case formula, it would be nice if she were on more episodes. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back