Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm still a bit confused, but maybe that's a good thing--then I'll still be a bit surprised by what happens when the new episodes come on. ;) I would just stay away from the spoilers, but I can't do it. I'm addicted! :lol:

As for the idea of Angell 'replacing' Lindsay while she's gone, that doesn't make any sense--Flack wouldn't replace her, and Angell and Flack have the same job. ;)

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode #13 is called "Obsession".

Danny, Hakwes and Det. Angell are working on a case involving shopping cart racers (yeah, I had no idea something like that existed!) while Mac, Stella and Flack are on the other case, which I guess is the one who gives the title to the episode.

right, now i remember. Thanks 1csimfan

As for the idea of Angell 'replacing' Lindsay while she's gone, that doesn't make any sense--Flack wouldn't replace her, and Angell and Flack have the same job.

i totally agree faylinn, not that i have anything against Angell. Lindsay also works in the lab, and Angell's only a detective, theres no way she could replace Linds. I really hope she isnt gone for too long!!

1CSIMfan said:
You guys are confusing me. :p
I'm confusing myself :D I should ignore the spoilers too, but like Fay, I'm an addict! :eek:

So let's see if I got it now:

#12 Silent Night - family case (deaf people) - figure skater -
#13 Obsession - shopping cart racers - + other case (?) -
#14 The lying game - Lindsay leaving - (no other info yet) -
#15 Some burried bones - pregnant woman - shoplifter - kid possibly killed by secret society -

Yep, looks like you've gotten it dutch_treat.

#14 The Lying Game - Stella, Hawkes, and Flack are working a case about a congressman & crossdresser. Danny and Mac are working the other case that has something to do with an extreme sports marketing business. From what I can tell, it looks as though Lindsay may only be in the lab and not out in the field.

And I can't remember what the B case is for ep 13 but I remember that Danny and Angell are working the shopping cart racers one. Again, I don't remember much about Lindsay for that ep either.

thanks dutch! that cleared up alot! :)

From what I can tell, it looks as though Lindsay may only be in the lab and not out in the field.
i hope we get alot of Lindsay in that ep...its the last of her for who knows how long.....infact, does anyone know how many episodes will be lindsay-free :( :(

OMG peoples... :lol: **scratches head** i am gettin sooooo confused over here!!! hehe Jus when i think i got it aaaall sussed... someone comes up with some more spoilers :lol: hehe (not that im complaining tho ;) )
i am sooo excited for seing these next few episodes.. they sound very 'gripping, attention grabbing' kinda stuff ;) lets hope they do!! :D

Hey great spoilers... and confussion!!! :p

Does anyone know anything about Hawkes and Stella? or Stella future b/f? when will she get contaminated with the blood? :confused:

I agree about the sister or cousin thing in Lindsay's past, 'cause remember how she reacted in s2 when Stella was almost killed by Frankie, she was more upset than the others. Maybe I'm wrong, but since I watched "All Access" first, I got that impression. And now she just can't stand the situation with the girl.

Only 48 hours left *yayay*

I haven't heard anything about a possible BF for Stella (except for what we've already heard) or Stella/Hawkes. Orison might know something about that.

I'm wondering myself what Reed's other two eps are. Wasn't he in for four? Or did they say how many? Anyway, I wonder when he'll come back.

Orison said:
^ There's no mention of her so I'm guessing she's gone.

And there was much rejoycing! :lol: Can't wait to see the team in action without Lindsay.

The upcoming eps sound decent, but is there any good character stuff in them? Besides Lindsay lamely leaving the card for Danny?

^ :lol: You really don't like Lindsay, do you? *g*

Nope, sorry, no interesting stuff to talk about. I'm always hoping for more but I guess they keep the interesting parts to themselves until the eppy airs... ;)

Btw, Danny's got another chase in this episode. Hopefully it'll make it to the final cut.

i read somewere that Stella might start seeing some1
and thatwe might know him and we might not. im not sure about it but ill c if i can find the magazine.

i kindy want to c don/stella toghter. ;-)
lets add danny in there to lol ;) doing the mr burns laugh

Not much new.

"CSI: NY
Air Date: Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Time Slot: 10:00 PM-11:00 PM EST on CBS
Episode Title: (#312) "Silent Night"

MAC RELIES ON THE ASSISTANCE OF A GRIEVING MOTHER WHO IS DEAF TO HELP TRACK HER DAUGHTER'S KILLER, ON "CSI: NY," WEDNESDAY, DEC. 13, 10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT

Academy Award Winner Marlee Matlin ("Children of a Lesser God"), Olympic Silver Medalist Skater Sasha Cohen, Jerry Ferris ("The Bachelorette") And Claire Forlani ("Meet Joe Black") Guest Star

"Silent Night" -- When a 19-year-old is shot while protecting her baby sister's crib, Mac relies on the teenager's family, who are all hearing impaired, for vital clues that will help him track their daughter's killer, on CSI: NY, Wednesday, Dec. 13 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Rob Bailey, one of the series' producers, directed the episode from a teleplay by Samantha Humphrey and Peter M. Lenkov, one of the series' executive producers, and a story by Anthony E. Zuiker, one of the series' co-creators and executive producers.

Academy Award winner Marlee Matlin ("Children of a Lesser God") guest stars as Gina Mitchum, the grieving mother. Reigning U.S. national skating champion and Olympic silver medalist Sasha Cohen guest stars as Krista Palmer, a champion skater who discovers the body of her friend. Jerry Ferris ("The Bachelorette 3") guest stars as officer Marty Santucci, a police interpreter for Gina Mitchum. Ferris has been signing his entire life as both of his parents are hearing impaired. Claire Forlani ("Meet Joe Black") guest stars in a recurring role as the team's medical examiner and Mac Taylor's girlfriend, Dr. Peyton Driscoll.

When an intruder breaks into the home of a deaf family and fatally shoots their teenage daughter, Mac works with the grieving mother who relies on her other senses to provide clues that will help catch her daughter's killer. Along the way she also provides assistance to Mac as he struggles in his relationship with Peyton. Meanwhile, Stella and Danny investigate when a professional ice skater is killed prior to competing in the U.S. ice skating regionals and whose body was found by her best friend, an Olympic skater who thinks she might be to blame for her death. Also, when Lindsay abruptly walks away from a crime scene and loses control of her emotions, the team questions her past.

SERIES REGULARS:

Det. Mac Taylor: Gary Sinise
Det. Stella Bonasera: Melina Kanakaredes
Danny Messer: Carmine Giovinazzo
Lindsay Monroe: Anna Belknap
Dr. Sheldon Hawkes: Hill Harper
Det. Don Flack: Eddie Cahill

RECURRING CAST:

Dr. Sid Hammerback: Robert Joy
Dr. Peyton Driscoll: Claire Forlani

GUEST CAST:

Gina Mitchum : Marlee Matlin
Krista Palmer: Sasha Cohen
Officer Marty Santucci: Jerry Ferris
Himself: Spero Dedes
Dr. Tom Howard: Greg Zola
Cole Rowen: Russell Harvard
Seth Wolf: Garrett Strommen
Allison Mitchum: Amber Stanton
Dennis Mitchum: Troy Kotsur
Frank Hunt: Steve Edward Stone
Officer Kalen Feeney: Jaclyn Kerhulas
Mackenzie Wade: Lisa Marie Zaura

RATING: TV-14-LV"

Damn I wish it was Wednesday already. This one is gonna be good. And Lindsay can come over to my house and I'll make her a cup of hot cocoa and listen to her story because I know what it's like to have issues that no one else understands. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back