Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as guessing Lindsay's secret, I'm still going with "violent murder of her sister or cousin", possibly in a situation in which Lindsay herself was almost the victim but for random chance, and either she or the mother of the (hypothetical) dead girl blames her.
yeah i was thinking somewhere along those lines too, i guess we just wait till weds and find out :) :lol:

happy bday 1CSIMfan!!! :lol: :)

Lady: I lost my fiancee, the poor baby.
Elaine: Maybe the dingo ate your baby.

i knew that sounded familiar!!! haha, seinfeld is awsome.
:)

Okay, ThisIsMe, you were right. Episode #15 is called "Some Buried Bones". Give me a few minutes and I'll try to share some info. :)

Here we go: Stella and Danny (and Det. Angell) are working on a case involving a pregnant woman and a shoplifter (and Danny admits he's not a 5th Avenue shopper... :lol:), while Mac, Hawkes and Flack investigate the death of a 20year-old kid killed by what looks like a secret society.

Not much interesting stuff yet, but you know I'll keep you posted if something comes up. :D

thank you Orison for this spoiler
OMG Lindsay gone.. I know that, but I can't imagine somes episodes of csiny without Lindsay ..
I think Angell will be remplace her for 3 or 4 episodes.

Txs for the spoilers, Orison

It will, indeed, be strange to have some ep's without Lindsay :( , but I like Angell a lot too, so that's a bonus :)

Another question. Is there any info about ep #13? I've read a lot (too much maybe -it's still confusing-) about #12, something about #14 and now #15, but I cannot remember anything about #13.

BTW, Happy Birthday 1CSIMfan !

dutch_treat said:
Txs for the spoilers, Orison

It will, indeed, be strange to have some ep's without Lindsay :( , but I like Angell a lot too, so that's a bonus :)

Another question. Is there any info about ep #13? I've read a lot (too much maybe -it's still confusing-) about #12, something about #14 and now #15, but I cannot remember anything about #13.

BTW, Happy Birthday 1CSIMfan !
orison post somes informations for episode 13:There's a scene towards the end in which she's talking to Hawkes and pulls a card out of her bag, asking him to give it to Danny. Hawkes' doesn't like what she's doing but she brushes it off. Then he's like "everybody around here knows how close you two are" (insert sharp intake of breath here, that totally took me by surprise!) and that she should at least call him to let him know she's leaving. Lindsay thinks about it for a moment then says it's better this way. She places the card on Danny's desk and walks away.

As for the episode, we have Mac, Danny and Det. Angell working on a case and Stella, Lindsay and Flack working on another one involving a female impersonator and a congressman. This might be one of the "political" episodes they were talking about...

And happy birthday 1CSIMfan ;)

You guys are confusing me. :p

Here's what Orison had previously posted about episode 13:

Episode #13 is called "Obsession".

Danny, Hakwes and Det. Angell are working on a case involving shopping cart racers (yeah, I had no idea something like that existed!) while Mac, Stella and Flack are on the other case, which I guess is the one who gives the title to the episode.

You're right dutch_treat, episode 14 is the one where Lindsay leaves Danny the letter and walks away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back