Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
midnight_tiptoes said:
I think a dingo ate her baby.

:lol: Oz!!!! :D

Seriously, how many issues does Mary Sue Monroe have? :lol: I wish the career-threatening tease was an actual possibility.

To clear things up: what I've heard is that Lindsay is working on the deaf woman's case, pulls herself off that case to go work on the Sasha Cohen case. If nothing's changed, that's what happens.

Thanks for the info, Top. ;)

So the theory that it's either a baby or a teenage girl that reminds her of "home" still works... Can you believe I'm this curious? *rolls eyes*

To clear things up: what I've heard is that Lindsay is working on the deaf woman's case, pulls herself off that case to go work on the Sasha Cohen case. If nothing's changed, that's what happens.
hmmm, now im really confused!:confused: other ppls are saying she was on the skating one originally. oh well, maybe were just gonna have to wait 3 more days and find out!

^She goes from the deaf woman case to the skating one. But yeah, it will all be clear in three days.

As far as guessing Lindsay's secret, I'm still going with "violent murder of her sister or cousin", possibly in a situation in which Lindsay herself was almost the victim but for random chance, and either she or the mother of the (hypothetical) dead girl blames her.

I have no idea where I come up with my theories.

*flees back to Miami before the rampant Lindsay hate smothers her*

ThisIsMe said:
Didn't see this posted, so thought I'd share- episode 14 (?) is called "Some Buried Bones".
the name of episode 14 is not "The Lying Game" ??
or maybe I make a mistake... :confused:

midnight_tiptoes said:
I think a dingo ate her baby.

:lol: It's funny you say that 'cause Marlee Matlin, who's gonna be on the next episode, was in Seinfeld. She played Laura, Jerry's girlfriend in The Lip Reader & what you said totally got me thinking of The Stranded episode.

Lady: I lost my fiancee, the poor baby.
Elaine: Maybe the dingo ate your baby.

:lol: They don't make shows like Seinfeld anymore. And now I'm done...

celtess said:
ThisIsMe said:
Didn't see this posted, so thought I'd share- episode 14 (?) is called "Some Buried Bones".
the name of episode 14 is not "The Lying Game" ??
or maybe I make a mistake... :confused:
I'm not 100% sure what episode number this is, that's why I put the question mark there. It's the first episode they're filming after they get back from hiatus. :)

Back to episode 12. I wonder how much of Lindsay's secret past will actually be revealed in episode 12.

Since her last episode is 14, it got me to thinking what would be happening between ep 12 and 14. These are just my opinions and therefore, don't really mean anything.

I've read the Lindsay pulls herself off the home invasion case and goes to work on the skater case with Stella and then Stella asks why she pulled herself off that case. Even though earlier spoilers in TV Guide said that the skater case hits close to home. Does she pull herself off that case as well or is the home invasion case the one that hits close to home? :confused:

Anyway, I don't think they'll reveal any of her past yet..maybe just a little bit of it and then with ep 13, reveal some more, and then in ep 14, it will all be revealed. I think that in ep 14, she talks to Mac (probably about needing to leave to sort things out) and that's when he tells her he already knew about her past. He's Mac, what doesn't he know? Then she leaves the card for Danny and then she's gone.

Of course, that's just one of my many theories. Guess we'll all find out on Wednesday. It just seems like it's such a busy episode (12) that there won't be enough time to completely tell all of Lindsay's past. Surely they wouldn't build it up and then half-ass do it. Like Lindsay or not, she deserves an episode of her own to explain her behavior.

1CSIMfan said:
I've read the Lindsay pulls herself off the home invasion case and goes to work on the skater case with Stella and then Stella asks why she pulled herself off that case. Even though earlier spoilers in TV Guide said that the skater case hits close to home. Does she pull herself off that case as well or is the home invasion case the one that hits close to home? :confused:

Maybe they all hit close to home. :lol: Seriously, it seems like she has an issue with a lot of cases (3 so far, coming up on 4). Maybe being a CSI wasn't the right career for her--she needs to get a grip. At least the secret will finally be out in the open so we can stop wondering what her deal is.

BTW, happy birthday 1CSIMfan! :D

jorja, I didn't know that was a Seinfeld reference! So that's where Oz's band's name came from in Buffy.

ThisIsMe said:
I'm not 100% sure what episode number this is, that's why I put the question mark there. It's the first episode they're filming after they get back from hiatus. :)

Episode #14 is "The Lying Game". As for this one, I still have no info but if it's really going to be filmed in January that might explain why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back