Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh... I mean, thanks. I knew that all those new episodes in a row meant there would be months without a single one but reading it is just... ugh.

Btw, Santa Claus?? :lol: Please let it be a funny scene... ;)

for the next episodes
13/12/06: SILENT NIGHT
17/01/07: OBSESSION
24/01/07: THE LYING GAME
1 month without csiny!! arggg

You know, I hate to mention this, but I think the reason NY might be going into a month of reruns starting 12/20 is that my birthday is 12/17 and Carmine might need a month to recover, rehydrate, etc. :lol: :devil: That really does suck hard though. I knew this was coming, but it's just such a fangirl hardship. :(

MrsGiovinazzo said:
You know, I hate to mention this, but I think the reason NY might be going into a month of reruns starting 12/20 is that my birthday is 12/17 and Carmine might need a month to recover, rehydrate, etc. :lol: :devil: That really does suck hard though. I knew this was coming, but it's just such a fangirl hardship. :(

It is a terrible hardship - the poor fans will have to subsist on reruns and movies.

I also find it fascinating that you managed to use the phrase "suck hard" in there. :devil:

I think I can handle an entire month of no new episodes. It's the holidays so I'll be doing more & I probably won't be home every Wednesday evening to watch an episode of NY. It's a nice break :).

Anyway, all these spoilers are making me excited for the new episodes. Thanks for sharing 'em :D.

One whole month! :eek: That sounds terrible. And especially those two weeks in January, my least favourite month, are going to be real hard to get through :(

Springmoon said:
I also find it fascinating that you managed to use the phrase "suck hard" in there. :devil:
Well, I was just talking about my birthday in the previous sentence. Freudian slip. I suppose to get the present I really want, I might be willing to put in a little work myself. :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:

You bring up a good point because my birthday is 12/11 and I intend to keep him very busy. :devil:

Love how you got the 'suck hard' sentence immediately in front of the 'I knew' sentence. :p

I am just glad that Carmine, Eddie and all the hot boys of CSI: NY will be back on my birthday which just happens to be Jan. 17. So excitied what a great birthday gift Danny back in our lives!!

I got my TV Guide for next week and it has a little paragraph about NY.

The murder of a championship figure skater hits too close to home for Lindsay, whose grisly past begins to resurface in an alarming--and career-threatening--way. Also in peril, Mac's romance with Peyton, which takes an unexpected turn after he cracks a deadly home invasion.

Ok, that gets me wondering about Mac and Peyton. Is this unexpected turn something good or something bad? Also, how does the murder of a skater hit too close to home for Lindsay?

Hmmm, maybe Lindsey wanted to become a figure skater but Tonya Harding came along & put a stop to her future career :lol:. Seriously though, I have no idea about a tie that could link a dead figure skater to Lindsey's dark secret. *shrugs*

Oh, why do I have a feeling that Peyton will die in the home invasion. I mean, I'm not crazy about her but I don't want her to die like that. Mac already lost his wife so to have Peyton die would be really lame. Who knows, maybe she works in her off time as a serial home invader :lol:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back