Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Danny wears pretty tight shirts too. Does he fall into that category? If so, then the writers just need to ship Danny/Flack since Flack already stares holes through Danny. :devil:

I'm not following that "Hawkes has a pretty soft voice" and how that would be associated with being "gay". :confused: He seems to have a normal voice to me. It's not overly manly but it's clearly not feminine either.

I also don't get any vibe that would suggest Hawkes or Hill himself is gay (although Hill's personal life is none of my business). It doesn't hit my gay-dar at all. I was surprised that some people think that.

Anyway, back to the spoilers. Orison, you got any new ones for us? :p Anything that would suggest Peyton is gone for good. It might just be me but I didn't think that she actually broke up with Mac. I don't look for it to be over. I think she'll be bac (k.

Good points about Hawkes, 1CSIMfan. :) I don't get that feeling from him (or from Hill). But Hill's sexuality isn't any of my business, so I'll just go with the character, and Hawkes seems straight to me. :) I don't have anything against a gay character, of course, but that's not the feeling I get from what we've seen so far.

As for Peyton, those were my thoughts as well. That last scene between her and Mac left things open. They said from the beginning that they were going to gauge fan reaction before they decided whether to keep her, didn't they? So they had to leave themselves a way to keep her after her 4 episode stint. I think that last scene could either be the end, or just a bump in the road. That TV Guide article had a lot about Mac/Peyton, and it would be pretty ridiculous to concentrate on that after the story arc was over...

So yeah, er, are there any spoilers about Peyton? :)

1CSIMfan said:
Orison, you got any new ones for us? :p Anything that would suggest Peyton is gone for good. It might just be me but I didn't think that she actually broke up with Mac. I don't look for it to be over. I think she'll be bac (k.

Nope, sorry, nothing about Peyton yet.

Since December is already here, they'll be going on holiday hiatus soon so there's probably gonna be little info in the next few weeks, maybe one other episode before the break but I'm really not sure.

From what I know, Peyton is supposed to be appear on next episode (312), if you go back to check the spoilers posted before, someone did mention that in 312 Mac/Peyton seems have some tension between them. :)

You're right. I was about to add that I remembered she was supposed to appear in episode #12 too. :)

I still don't think they necessarily 'broke up.' He wanted to talk and she said there was nothing to say--that doesn't mean it was over...

But if they have her in episode 12, it's possible that she'll be in later episodes as well. :)

I think #12 is the last one as it's supposed to air December 12th I think. I checked the listings and theer's no mention of a new one after that.

^ *counts down with you - 9 -

And as the title already suggests there will at least be a hint of X-mas in 'Silent Night' :D On ImdB I saw that someone has been casted to play Santa Claus :)

I checked on the Futon Critic and it shows the projected date for ep 13 is on January 17th and episode 14 in on January 24th then a repeat on January 31st. So it looks like we will get 3 new episodes in January.

Bad new is, there's 4 repeats in a row for December 20th, 27th, January 3rd, and 10th. :( I just realized that's a whole month. :eek:

I'm counting down too...now 8 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back