Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
MBGrissom said:
I didn't realize until last night's preview that actress Marlee Matlin is in the episode! Both she and figure skater Sasha Cohen, those are two relatively high profile guest stars. I love Matlin, she's wonderful.

I think that's great too, I saw the trailer last night and of course I scared the cats yelling with excitement at the TV!!! One spoiler I read said that Lindsay's event from the past was "grisly". :eek: I wonder what that means! I want to go back and look at the scene where she was looking at pictures from back home and see if it looked like she might have been skating. I'm really looking forward to this episode. It will be nice to get to the point already! I also can't wait to see how Danny reacts to all of this.

Thanks celtess!

It looks like a thrilling and action filled episode :)

Still I have no clue as to who is working on what and with whom :confused:, but only 6 days left and we'll find out :D

Just watched the promo.

I have to say I'm still confused because you can't really understand much from it, it clearly had the intent to promote the two guest-stars (and I can't wait to see Marlee Matlin, I love her!) but it does look interesting so... *continues the countdown* - 6 days! :D

When an intruder breaks into a home, shoots the teenage daughter and almost kidnaps the baby without the mother hearing a sound, the CSIs discover the entire family is deaf and they'll have to rely on the mother's other senses to catch the killer.

Thanx Asparagus, that whole 'other senses' thing sounds like it could be reallly interesting.Is that the case Lindsay takes herself off?i've got to say i wasn't really looking forward to Lindsay's secret being revealed, i couldn't imagine that the writers were gonna pull something off that could be unique or unexpected but i'm really excited for it now.It sounds great! :)

Uhm... so there's a baby involved? I wonder if Lindsay's secret has something to do with a baby or a teenager...

Thanks, Asparagus!

I can't wait for next weeks episode! I think it sounds great. Can't wait to see how it plays out. Thanks Aspargus.

Between the promo and the spoilers, I'm really looking forward to this ep. Sounds like they're going to end on a big note, before going into the month rerun hiatus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back