Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Status
Not open for further replies.
OHHH NO, my message got lost when I add the Craemlin

Thanks for the spoiler!!

I think it will be something good for Mac/Peyton. The deadly home invasion might be the case Mac is working on and not necessarily linked to Peyton.

As of last ep, nearly everyone expected Mac/Peyton romance is going to end, the word "unexpected turn" implies that it might not end, which is a good thing to me, as I like to see them together. :)

I might be totally wrong though, but I really hope that is what's going to happen.

ETA: Worst case scenario: Peyton resigned and left the lab. End of story.

In either case I don't think they will kill her.

I can't wait for the new season here!!!! i'm so excited. :D I haven't read too much spoilers so I can be surprised!!! Does anyone know when it is coming to the UK?

-------

"What we gain by science is, after all, sadness." Thomas Hardy.

1CSIMfan said:
The murder of a championship figure skater hits too close to home for Lindsay, whose grisly past begins to resurface in an alarming--and career-threatening--way. Also in peril, Mac's romance with Peyton, which takes an unexpected turn after he cracks a deadly home invasion.
:confused: That's strange, the synopsis in TV guide magazine is different from the one on their website. There it still says:

A 19-year-old deaf woman is gunned down in her parents' house. Lindsay arrives at the scene, but quickly leaves and later opens up to Stella about a dark incident in her past that continues to haunt her. Elsewhere, a 16-year-old skating star is murdered while practicing at a local rink, but Stella believes another skater, a national champion, may have been the intended target

It doesn't sound like the case of the deaf girl (Mac's home invasion case :confused:) is related to the figure skater. But somehow Lindsay and Stella start at different crime scenes and end up together when Lindsay reveals her -carreer threatening- :eek: secret.

No idea what to think of the Mac/Peyton spoiler.

^^That is strange as to why the magazine differs from the website and together, they don't make sense regarding Lindsay. Didn't earlier spoilers say that Lindsay takes herself off a case? Maybe that's how she ends up working with Stella. Also, I thought Stella was supposed to cover for her. :confused:

So, does she start out on the home invasion case and leaves and then is assigned to work with Stella on the skater case?? Do both of those cases relate to her past? What would a girl being gunned down in her home have to do with a murdered figure skater that relates to Lindsay? Now my head is spinning. :(

Now I'm officially confused... :confused:

I know Stella was supposed to cover for Lindsay at some point but reading here it doesn't look like they're working the same case. Also, career-threatening? Is that because Lindsay goes MIA during the case or there's more?

*shakes head* I don't know. December 13th better hurry up... ;)

Wonder how far in advance the TV Guide website gets their info? Maybe things changed or they are really trying to screw with our heads.

You're not alone Orison, I can't wait til December 13th now either.

^ I guess it's possible things have changed, but because the ep is called 'Silent Night' and those titles mostly have a double meaning :) I guess the deaf girl is in it.

Leaves the question what case Lindsay's on and what makes her 'leave the scene' or go 'MIA' :confused: Either way it's still possible that Stella, not knowing where she is either or just been told 'the secret' gives some vague answer when someone askes where Lindsay is.

Only 7 days left.

Thanks for the spoilers!!!

I'm hoping we'll get to see the preview for Silent Night tonight..Maybe then we'll know which case Lindsay is working for sure.

Yeah, can't wait for Dec13 too so we can find out what's what.

Also in peril, Mac's romance with Peyton, which takes an unexpected turn after he cracks a deadly home invasion.

Unexpected turn :confused: Whilst I'm still torn with the M/P thing, I wonder what this turn entails. I can't decide whether I want it to be good or bad :lol:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
That really does suck hard though. I knew this was coming, but it's just such a fangirl hardship. :(

Well, you could always watch the shirtless scene over and over and over and over and over... (ok you get the idea) for a whole month.

On a side note... excited for the Lindsay story. That's a nice birthday present :D Too bad I won't be home to watch it :( I guess the birthday dinner at Red Lobster has to come first. :rolleyes: It better be a good CSI for my birthday! Didn't realize there were so many Dec. babies :eek:

I didn't realize until last night's preview that actress Marlee Matlin is in the episode! Both she and figure skater Sasha Cohen, those are two relatively high profile guest stars. I love Matlin, she's wonderful.

I do hope Danny doesn't confuse them for girls:

"(Los Angeles, CA) - Send photograph & resumes ASAP to: Details Are only Available By Subscription.. Title: CSI: NY, TV Series - 1 Hour for CBS. Episode Title: #314 - EXEC PROD, Jerry Bruckheimer, Anthony E. Zuiker, Ann Donahue, Carol Mendelsohn, Jonathan Littman, Pam Veasey, Peter Lenkov; DIR, Anthony Hemingway; SCR, Wendy Battles. Shoot Dates: December 6, 2006 (in Los Angeles). Breakdown-- Male Drag Performers: Late Teens-Late 20's. Males who do female celebrity impersonations. Seeking a male actor to play a young female celebrity pop star (Britney, Beyonce, Shakira, etc.) Must be able to lip synch/perform one of the pop star's musical numbers. Please come prepared with music and routine to perform. Guest Star Role. (Posted: November 29, 2006)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back