Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

At least the ex. producer CM didn't say "he was at the top of our dream list" like before. Glad and happy, and "perfect", maybe we'll see, but guess they learned not to say something so profound when the possiblilty always lies in them leaving:confused:

2. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

:confused:I thought Carrot Top was killed in a CSI episode?

3. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Carrot Top was only kidnapped in the episode Man Up from this year, he didn't die. I enjoyed the scene he did Nick & Brass though, especially the way they were so amused listening to him. :lol:

4. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

Besides the facts of not properly supervising Langston and not pursuing the angle of the cuffmarks on Haskell's wrists, the major reason Cath is being demoted probably goes back to her using her Sam Braun connections to get Haskell brought to Vegas in the first place.

5. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I kind of liked it too. :lol: I'm not a fan, but I think he did a good job with that part...pretty much played himself well without taking himself too seriously, which as a comedian is the way it should be, I guess. :lol:

6. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Yeah, I liked him in it too, especially that scene with Nick and Brass. Plus he tweeted a new pic for us, so no complaints he's back. :)

I agree with the earlier comments about how it'll be hard to watch Brass now. He was always such a great source of humour, and now that's been taken away. :( They do need to bring back the lighter feel of the show (in an overall way, not just a few moments here and there), to counteract the effects of Ray's darkness. Grissom's quirkiness was great for that - hopefully the new characters will be the same, in their own ways (and bring back Greg's humorous side too).

7. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I'd be okay with another mini carrot top appearance in season 12. While I too am not a fan of his, I thought he did well the first time around. Gave the show a real Vegas feel oddly enough. Kinda like seeing Cirque du Soleil back in season.......6 or 7 I think.

8. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Finally they've updated CSI's front page on CBSPressExpress. Ted Danson's character's name is D. B. Russell.

Susan

9. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

An initial name, interesting. We haven't had that before on Vegas. I hope they don't make the D stand for David though cause we already have two of those LOL. It should stand for Daniel or Donald or something like that. Or will we ever learn what it stands for?

10. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

His initials are really D.B.??? Like Dead Body? How creative :lol:

11. GregNickRyanFan

LMAO! I didn't even think of that! That's hilarious! You know what I thought of when I saw "DB"? I thought immediately of actor D.B. Sweeney haha.

12. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

Thanks for the update, Susan.
    I like all those descriptions of the characters. Very up to date and right on, IMO.
    I hope we don't have to wait all season to know what DB stands for, although I like Dead Body. :lol:

And we finally have a character (other than Doc) who may actually have a normal family life; it's about time.

13. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

I think this probably shows my age but the first thing I thought of was D.B. Cooper! :lol:

Susan

14. GregNickRyanFan

The name sounds familiar, but I can't think of why LOL.

15. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Maybe he's ashamed of his name so he just carried the initials? Maybe it's something girly like Deborrah or Denise Brittany?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.