Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The link ain't working

Second, they sure seemed to get a new guy awful fast and he's gonna be the supervisor?! :scream: Is it cause of what happened in the season finale?! So Catherine gets demoted or does he become supervisor after she leaves?

And is EW sure about this I mean, they're the people that said Fish was staying and look what happened!!

I don't think I know Ted so I'll wait and see for I decide how I feel about him

ETA: Here's his imdb

Try this.

It's official. Most of the media knew earlier today but there was an embargo on the news.

I'm not happy with him taking over as supervisor, doesn't sound good for Cath :(. I think the last time I saw him on something was Cheers and that was a LONG time ago. I'm not sure if I see him on CSI but I'll give him a chance, he's a good actor.

Ted Danson? Really? I just can't see him on CSI. I've liked him in his comedic roles and he would be good with the CSI episodes that have comedy but otherwise I just can't see him in the CSI supervisor role. *shrugs* Odd casting to me even though he has done drama too.

WHAT please say this isn't true, please:( I could never stand him, I can't even imagine him as a CSI, this is horrible news for me. From Laurence Fishburne to Ted Danson.. gag me:scream: And they think the ratings will rise?:wtf: anyway thank's for the news Shane. "seasoned" I guess:rolleyes:

They said the new character would be the leader. This isn't a surprise.

Ted Danson seems like an odd choice, but I like him so I'm on board to give it a shot.

I've liked him in comedies but not really seen many of his dramatic roles but he has gotten praise for them so I guess I will give him a go.

I know all the Nick fans wanted him to be supervisor but if they were going to bring in a new lead, I figured it would have to be in a supervisor role since many didn't accept the way they brought in the Langston character. At least if this character bosses people around, well it's because he is boss. It'll be more accepted.

I kind of wanted Nick to be made the new supervisor but I'm a Nick fan.

I hope Nick will still be assistant supervisor should George come back of course.

Unless the IA investigation ends with the recommendation that Catherine be demoted or something like that?

Really???? None of you have watched Damages????

Glenn Close and he tore that show up!!!!!!!

It's not who I would have picked, but I think Ted will do really well with the show. If they do make his character a little lighter, maybe even cantankerous like Becker, it could really give the show a shot in the arm and make it fun again.

I just read this on Facebook and hurried here.

Unbelievable! Now don't get me wrong, I like Ted Danson, he is a great actor. I've seen him in many things, but he's going to be the supervisor?

What the hell happened to Nick? This is how tptb give George his due? I'm telling ya, he isn't coming back. Will the never learn.

How does tptb expect us to accept Ted Danson as a supervisor? :scream::scream:

Unfrickinbelievable.

I like Ted Danson. I think he will take over Catherine, when Marg goes less episode. I think Nick will do Assi. supervisor.

Certainly an interesting choice. But I like Ted Danson, so I'm willing to see keep an open mind. He'll always be 'Sam Malone' to me, but he's versatile and has done some good work since Cheers, both comedy and drama. On the positive side, he was part of a great ensemble on Cheers, and I think he will fit into CSI's ensemble model. I honestly believe this will inject some life into the show and be good for it; but I guess time will tell.

Once Marg leaves, George will most likely be second lead on the show after Ted Danson then, I think that is still pretty darn good.

Once Marg leaves, George will most likely be second lead on the show after Ted Danson then, I think that is still pretty darn good.

No he won't. They have to replace Marg.

I suppose it won't matter, because I still doubt he'll come back. Wouldn't blame him and I hope I'm wrong.

And what about what Liz said in her interview that someone will leave in a way they could never come back?

I refused to watch "Cheers", because of him, and if there bringing him in why not Kelsey Grammar, Danny DiVito, Kristie Alley and Rita Pearlman and make it a "Cheers" vs CSI.:rolleyes: I saw him in "Cousins" with gorgeous Billy Petersen, and he stunk. What a burn to Nick, I was positive they'd make him the supervisor:confused: This is hard to stomach:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back