Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
To whet fans' appetite, a nice little interview will post this week on CSI Files. Hopefully you'll have some new things to discuss!

To whet fans' appetite, a nice little interview will post this week on CSI Files. Hopefully you'll have some new things to discuss!

You little rascal Shane Can't you let us know now, stomps feet like a 2 yr. old. OK, I guess I'll have to have patience, my worst virtue:(

Last edited:
Can't wait, Shane! :D

As for new cast members, I'd really like to see them go a little more multicultural with a Hispanic actor/actress as an addition.

I personally don't want any big film stars. There are plenty of television stars or film character actors who would be great, bring in an audience, and not cost a fortune and hog screen time. A lot of the names suggested so far are mainly film stars who would probably want a large amount of screen time. Understandable given their status but not really doable in a show like CSI. Especially given the complaints filed by many of the fans in regards to their own favorite established characters.

Wow, I hope Elisabeth Harnois and whoever they get to replace Laurence Fishburne have good knees if they're going to be genuflecting every time they're in a scene with the original cast. :rolleyes:

Has any fan seen any prospects on the replacement yet? I haven't, and it's up to the head producer Jerry Bruckheimer on the "replacement" This is the way he wants to show to go. I have faith in his & the other producers on their views and opinions on this. There must be a huge reason, so we just have to sit back and wait. I am curious to see who it is:confused:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Bruckheimer

Wow, I hope Elisabeth Harnois and whoever they get to replace Laurence Fishburne have good knees if they're going to be genuflecting every time they're in a scene with the original cast. :rolleyes:

I'd rather not see anyone genuflecting, but if I have to I'd rather it be a new character than the ones who've been around for over a decade. ;)

Has any fan seen any prospects on the replacement yet? I haven't, and it's up to the head producer Jerry Bruckheimer on the "replacement" This is the way he wants to show to go. I have faith in his & the other producers on their views and opinions on this. There must be a huge reason, so we just have to sit back and wait. I am curious to see who it is:confused:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Bruckheimer

It doesn't just fall on Jerry's lap. You have to consider that the network (CBS), and both production companies (Jerry Bruckheimer Television and CBS Television Studios) also have a final say. The 'final say' process is rather tedious and often times very long. We should know some info soon.

That being said keep checking CSI Files for my interview with Elizabeth Devine.

vegaslights I was just going by our "news files" where it had Bruckeimer stating this about the replacement. I'm sure they all have their input, for sure, it isn't up to one person~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back