Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Thanks DW.

I look at this as good news. While I really don't want to see anymore Haskell relatedness, I like that the characters might have an opportunity to redeem themselves.

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

At least the article says it was murder. ;)

I just hope it doesn't cause much tension between them. I can see Sara thinking he was wrong, Nick thinking he was right, Greg standing between them with his eyes going back and forth not wanting to commit either way or make waves, and Catherine and Brass butting heads over it because she knows he tampered with the evidence.

I don't want it to take away from a forensics show about solving cases, but...I think that ship has sailed.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Your welcome fans, I love Tuesday's, that's when the good ol' mailman brings the new TV Guide [it'll be on stands Friday] but talking about the "core group", although we've not heard "contract" signings as of yet, this kinda of verifiys that they'll all be back:thumbsup:right?

4. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I still don't think Nick will think Langston was right, I think he can empathize with him with the whole 'eye for an eye' mentality, but I think in the ned Nick would not just stand-by if it comes out that Langston did commit murder. Speculation is one thing, without the proof where does the team stand?

But I agree with you speculation on how people will act.

Langston put the whole team in jeopardy, but I can see the wanting to protect your 'family' thing.

Again, without the cuffs, there isn't anything they can really do about it. It will be interesting if the others will trust Langston the same as they did before this.

5. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

I'm not sure I would assume anything about the contracts from that. I doubt any will leave abruptly, but it's always possible they will have limited episodes, or leave early after an exit arc. Moving out of that timeslot on Thursday means more budget cuts, I would think. Hopefully, they will all be back in some capacity for the duration; but I suspect it's up to the actors, and what they feel comfortable with.

6. Desertwind

And Marg is returning WOW, they must have offered her a really sweet deal:thumbsup:And moving to Wednesdays I guess Carol thinks ratings will rise, so on the $$$ end of the spectrum they are probably all getting sweet contracts~

7. Ipstenu

Ipstenu Police Officer Premium Member

Not everyone has signed their contracts. If you learn ANYTHING from the 'Chris Meloni just left SVU because negotiations broke down' mess, it's that it ain't over till they sign.

Maybe next season Sara (who sat totally away from the rest of them) will secretly investigate Ray. After all, she did it to Warrick ;)

8. Desertwind

And Sara did have a video of Warrick and he WAS NOT gambling, I hope she does delve into this situation~

9. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

They've said Marg will do like 10 episodes next season

Some will not trust Ray much next season, Al and Brass yes, Sara and Cath no, Nick and Greg I'm not sure about

I imagine Catherine won't be that trusting of Brass or possibly Al either

10. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

Even though I hope it won't I'm sure the trust issues the team has with Ray will cause some heat among everyone...>:/

11. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I'm glad they will address the issue of the team struggling because deep down they knew what happened in that house. This is not something that can just be swept aside having the team just be like nothing happened. It will be sad though to see them fractured in a way. Ray really did a number on the team and placed them all in a really tough spot. I have no idea how they plan to keep Ray as a CSI after he committed murder. It'll be hard to watch him because I'll just feel he is being hypocritical.

12. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

I'm afraid that next fall I'll have to make sure that any items that could be picked up and tossed are removed from my reach before watching CSI, because if Ray spouts any comment that is hypocritical in regards to a 'killer' I'm will find it hard not to toss something at my television! My laptop will have to be sitting safely off to the side and not on my lap, for sure!! lol I just hope that this is not the 'beginning of the end' for the 'family'.

13. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

Sounds like a good start for next season - focus on the team. I hope I don't get blindsided by the Sqweegel story turning to be another personal/solo/lead/whatever-you-call-it case for Ray.

14. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I'm seeing the fracture in the team as a way for Catherine to leave. She isn't sure she wants to be a part of it, etc.. Perhaps Grissom convinces her to leave.

And I also see her actions regarding Ray as a point of contention between her and Vartann, the homicide detective.

Either way, it doesn't look like Catherine is going to get a 'nice' exit. Sounds like she'll either step down in a midst of controversy or she'll be asked to. :(

15. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

You might want to buy some nerf balls, they won't hurt the TV.:guffaw::guffaw:

But I hear ya.

As for Catherine, I don't think she's going to leave because of this. I'm sure they will let Marg have a say in how Catherine leaves. Unless of course, she wants it. I think she'll want a change in her life.

I hope, anyways. :shifty:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.