Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

This will be my Wednesday TV schedule too next season plus DVR SVU.

The show taking CSI's place on Thursday, Person of Interest, sounds interesting. I will watch that and TBBT.

2. KaiLUxO

KaiLUxO Police Officer

Nooo I personally loved it on Thursday. 9pm meant last show before bed & a way to get pumped for Friday. Ahhh it'll take some getting used to. Idk if I can stay up that late every Wednesday lol.

3. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

I think it'll be a great move. Like already mentioned, following Criminal Minds? You can't go wrong. I just know that I'm rathering it on Wednesday night then say Friday or Sunday nights. And the later time? Makes no difference to me personally. I am usually up so... It will definitely take some getting use to, but at least it's only a day in the difference.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I don't care it it's on Wednesday's, but would have prefered it on before Criminal Minds, or even earlier like 8:00. 10:00 is late when one has to get up early:(

5. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

Well, no more watching episodes as they air for me. Sucks that I have to be awake by 3 am to get ready for work. Oh well. Thank god for internet viewing.

6. Ladybronco

Ladybronco Pathologist

Well, if it had to move, I don't mind Wednesdays at all, as I was so used to CSINY being there before it changed. The reason I started liking Criminal Minds in the first place is because it was the lead in for NY :)

I'd watch CSI no matter what day it's on, but it's actually going to be pretty convenient for me now too. The hubby was always asleep before it was over anyway, so he watched it with me when I did my 2nd viewing. We do watch Big Bang at 8, but now I can just tivo The Mentalist for whenever it suits me to watch. My primary tv nights now switch back to Tues/Wed instead of Tues/Thurs. NY and Miami always get recorded for me to watch later because of hubby's schedule, so I'm thinking all is still good for me :)

Criminal Minds is really hot right now, so it certainly can't hurt to be the lead in show I wouldn't think.

7. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

Thank you. I never connected that Thursday was setting up the weekend shopping sprees...

8. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

This sucks!

9. waiting4summer

waiting4summer Police Officer

Well, now they have put two of my favorite shows back to back. If they would just move NCIS to the time slot before Criminal Minds, then it would free up another evening for me. lol

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Actually, it's great that they moved it. I could never remember to set my DVR for Bones and I always ended up missing it. I did admittedly skip half the season due to my unhappiness with a plotline, but that ended a long time ago and now I can watch again.

Re some earlier comments, sure, they're fictional, but that doesn't mean people don't or can't or shouldn't get passionate about them. Sometimes, fiction gets people just as passionate as real life, and as long as we don't forget it's fiction, it's not always a bad thing.

11. electra

electra Pathologist

I LOVE it! I am obsessed with Criminal MInds and watch whatever is after but this time I have something to look forward. Hope the writers take note of the mistakes of last season and give us a great season 12.

12. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I love Criminal Minds and think CSI coming after it makes Wednesday night even better for me now. :)

13. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Never heard of the website I'm linking to but it has direct quotes from Kelly Kahl who is a Senior Executive Vice President at CBS who report directly to Les Moonves. According to him the move of CSI to Wednesday is to give stability to the Wednesday 10pm timeslot.

On Moving CSI to Wednesday

Susan

14. Geeno

Geeno Pathologist

I used to watch American Idol then CSI: NY. One night, I just became curious what show airs before NY. So when AI finished its season, I checked out Criminal Minds during summer. From then on, I became a fan and I stopped watching AI. :lol:

Since CSI and NY are basically the same show, I'm pretty sure I'd like the CM/CSI combo too. CM is dark and to have a CSI after it is great. The CM spin-off didn't work well there because two serial killer shows back-to-back is too much.

About CSI vs SVU - oldest dramas on TV right now, well this should be an easy win for CSI. I hope so. Not sure how things are when Marg leaves but I heard Mariska of SVU is leaving the show too midseason.

15. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I know I'm late, my internet is having problems :scream:

I think CM will be a good lead for CSI, I might even tune in to CM sometimes, not a fan of Survivor or any of the comedy shows they've had in front of CSI

It's going to take some getting used to having it on Wednesdays, hopefully they'll start airing reruns in it's new spot this summer

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.