Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

I agree. Ecklie became much more "human" after Nick's buried alive ordeal. I don't think he's that much of a jackass anymore LOL.

2. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Yeah, I agree typo. He's still more political than scientific, but at least he's using his powers for good now. :) He's been improving for the past few years, and season 11 he had some really good moments. I look forward to seeing how Morgan reacts to this new Ecklie, with her memories of how he used to be.

3. Micha

Micha Rookie

CSI 12.06 "Freaks & Geeks"

STORY LINE: The murder of a popular sideshow performer sends the team behind the scenes at a carnival freak show.

4. EmmaMay

EmmaMay Hit and Run

That just reminds me of a fanfic I love..

“Greg?”

“They told me the tent was clear.”

“They who?”

“The retarded officers that said they’d cleared it. What they clear it with? Febreeze?”

Grissom cleared his throat, trying not to smile at Greg’s unintentional joke. “What was in the tent?”

“A lion, a tiger, and a bear.”

“Oh my,” Grissom said.

5. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

From the EW Spoiler Room:

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

That could still be just a two minute scene and then it's over, like previous disagreements between characters. At least I hope so. They can't have Nick be the reason she left and then expect us to accept it like they're apparently expecting us to accept that Brass let Ray get away with murder.

7. GregNickRyanFan

I agree. I personally think EW doesn't know anything more than we know at this point regarding Nick's involvement. And besides which, didn't tptb say GEORGE (not Nick) would be involved in her last episode? If that's the case, that would lead one to believe he was directing the episode or something?

If it is Nick who has involvement in her exit, it could be something sweet... like he gives her advice about Vartann that makes her realize she doesn't want to let Vartann go or something like that. Maybe he reminds her of how late she was in telling Warrick her feelings and then never got the chance because he got married and then later was killed.

8. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Speaking of Brass, do you think he will be punished in anyway for what he did, with the handcuffs? Or do you think since no one really knows about it, it will be swept under the rug, so to speak?

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Ok, that's it, I quit!!!! :shifty::lol:

Now when CM said George would play a big role in Catherine's exit, I never thought of him directing the episode.

I really think she was talking about Nick.

Just worried how they're going to play this out. I don't want tptb to ruin Nick and Catherine's friendship. I mean, yes, it could happen in real life, therefore, would make sense if it happened on the show.

Doesn't mean it'll make me happy, though. There's nothing wrong with some tension as, to me, it's more realistic, but that doesn't mean they don't have to destroy their relationship.

And after watching 'Cello and Goodbye' the only thing Nick really did wrong was shoot his gun and get arrested. Catherine never told Nick to 'sit on his ass' when he found Langston. She just told him to find him, which he did. Hence, he didn't disobey her. :p

It was Nick that said 'I'll find his ass' and he did find him, but then he's Nick so yeah, he went all cowboy and back his teammate yup. That's just the way he is, even if it is misguided at times. :shifty:

10. GregNickRyanFan

I don't want the Nick/Cath friendship destroyed so hopefully her exit and his involvement in it is not what the spoilers are trying to make us think it is. Maybe he throws her a big retirement party or something LOL.

11. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

This also comes from Entertainment Weekly. CSI made their list of "40 Fall TV Shows We're Psyched About":

12. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

So he Nick and Catherine tension will play out more this season, should be interesting, and as long as they're okay when she leaves I don't mind some tension :)

Good question, I'm surprised they haven't said anything about him and what happened, maybe it will be swept under the rug like some storylines have and I wouldn't be shocked if they do that :shifty:

ETA: ^ Thanks Shane!! :) I like that DB will have a wife and family, and not be Grissom or Ray

13. Robinjn

Robinjn Prime Suspect

Based on the clip with Catherine and DB, where he says "I thought we've been through that already," or words to those effect, it seems to me that Catherine has a rather large chip on her shoulder and her attitude sucks somewhat. Catherine's always been fairly ambitious and the demotion had to come as a big blow to her both personally and professionally. Nick has never been particularly ambitious, and always been one to roll with the punches, take his lumps, shrug his shoulders and go on to the next thing--which probably irritates the hell out of Catherine.

This is probably just a minor tiff, not a friendship-threatening knock-down drag-out thing that the spoiler seems to imply it is.

14. Rizzoli

Rizzoli Lab Technician

Thinking back to the spoilers about Catherine (& possibly Nick's) demotion(s), on the plus side, they'll get nice shiny new ID badges...

15. byline

byline CSI Level One

Well, at this point, the only two people who know about what he did are Brass and Langston. It may be that Langston will take sole responsibility for what happened, and if there is no other evidence or plausible explanation pointing to Brass, then that's where it will stay. It seems that Catherine was the only one who suspected Brass, but if she can't prove anything, then she's left with nothing but suspicions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.