Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Director Jeffrey Hunt has himself a nice new website. In the resume section he lists all CSI (& other shows) episodes he's worked on including his first one for this season - "CSI Down" - and why does that ep title worry me?

"CSI Down" 2011
"In a Dark House" (Season Finale) 2011
"All That Cremains" 2011
"Sqweegel" 2010
"Doctor Who" 2010
"Better Off Dead" 2009
"BloodSport" 2009
"Young Man With A Horn" 2008
"Drops Out" 2008
"Go To Hell" 2007
"Monster in the Box" 2007
"Toe Tags" 2006
"Spellbound" 2006
"Bite Me" 2005

Susan

That's what I thought when I saw it a few pages ago. In the episode a murderer grabs Morgans gun... I just hope they don't do the whole "shoot 'em to integrate 'em" thing with her

Yeah, but the spoiler says he gets her gun and hijacks a medical helicopter, taking the paramedic hostage. If for some reason there was a CSI on there, they spoiler would probably say so. CSI down...maybe Morgan gets hurt when he gets her gun? Hard telling!

Ok, but maybe the discussion goes like this:

Nick: Damn, that Morgan is tasty! Do you think she'd go out with me?
Catherine: Nick! We lead with our hearts not with our heads!
Nick: Well my little head is doing all the leading right now, I'm telling you.

That made me chuckle!!:lol:

Nice, There's a special feature on the dinosaurs, I assumed "Cold Blooded Killers" would be about Haskell, I'm happily surprised.

All 3 shows look like they have great features this year :D

How awesome that Eric is FINALLY doing a commentary!

He did one for season 10 too.

I'm gonna be honest here. The features I'm most looking forward to on the DVD are the ones with Dita. Yes. I know. You may proceed to judge me now. :lol:

Which ep from season 10 did Eric do?

And consider yourself judged :lol: :p
In reality I'm sure it would be my hubby's favorite feature too
winkgrin.gif

How awesome that Eric is FINALLY doing a commentary!

I'm gonna be honest here. The features I'm most looking forward to on the DVD are the ones with Dita. Yes. I know. You may proceed to judge me now. :lol:

And consider yourself judged :lol: :p
In reality I'm sure it would be my hubby's favorite feature too
winkgrin.gif

"Appendicitement". It had him, George, Wally and Jon give the commentary.

Hey guys...since we're talking about last season and not spoilers for next season, you might want to discuss the DVD extras in the thread here for it. That way those who are avoiding this thread because of spoilers can join in the conversation too. :)

Yeah, but the spoiler says he gets her gun and hijacks a medical helicopter, taking the paramedic hostage. If for some reason there was a CSI on there, they spoiler would probably say so. CSI down...maybe Morgan gets hurt when he gets her gun? Hard telling!

That could be what will happen, and maybe that will be ecklie's cue to save/protect her. then again, I always feel skeptical about spoilers since they're not always completely accurate; but I guess we'll find out.

"Appendicitement". It had him, George, Wally and Jon give the commentary.

Oh, duh I feel stupid :lol:
That was the one I watched, I guess I was forgetting that Appendicitement was Season 10, and thought maybe he did another.

I've been seeing a lot of the new CSI promo, but they have 2 versions out, which is kind of funny. The original one is the entire one including Ecklie and Morgan, but then CBS airs another one without them. What do they think it matters? They're saving less than 10 seconds I'd guess. Just play the whole dang thing every time! :p

Last edited:
I've been seeing a lot of the new CSI promo, but they have 2 versions out, which is kind of funny. The original one is the entire one including Ecklie and Morgan, but then CBS airs another one without them. What do they think it matters? They're saving less than 10 seconds I'd guess. Just play the whole dang thing every time! :p

That happens all the time with commercials. They cut bits out of them to make them shorter so they can show more commercials each break LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back