Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I said before, it's all speculation at this point, but the explanation that the comment stems from LA seems the most logical to me based on where the show left off last season and the spoilers for S12. YMMV. ;)

Last edited:
Hmm... glimpses of Brass in that latest clip. And the more I see of TD in clips of this show the more I'm convinced he'll be good on the show and fit in nicely. I think they made a good choice, I really do. I can't wait to see his debut. :)

Hmm... glimpses of Brass in that latest clip. And the more I see of TD in clips of this show the more I'm convinced he'll be good on the show and fit in nicely. I think they made a good choice, I really do. I can't wait to see his debut. :)
I'm feeling exactly the same way. He looks completely relaxed and at ease in his role, which is something that I never felt Laurence Fishburne achieved (and maybe that was a deliberate choice; maybe he was never supposed to be totally "at ease"). So I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes!

And the more I see of TD in clips of this show the more I'm convinced he'll be good on the show and fit in nicely. I think they made a good choice, I really do. I can't wait to see his debut.
At this point, GregNickRyanFan, TD has to fit in with the rest of the group. I don't think CSI or the fans can handle yet another new guy coming in to attempt to be the lead after another year or two passes. Nothing says, "We're going to get cancelled soon!" like a show bringing in/losing new cast members every other year or two.
Oh and if that promo is just for the premiere, I am glad to see Hodges in it.
Hopefully Hodges isn't still depressed over Wendy leaving. I love you Hodges, but it's been a year, it's about time you man up.:lol:

Killing me to not be able to watch that promo! Damn being British.

Also, Morgan, was with SID so maybe they have different rules in L.A and her department didn't issue weapons?

Me too!!I just don't understand why CBS blocks the videos for all foreign viewers.

If it is posted o youtube I would appreciate if someone posts the link.Thanks in advance.

That's probably because outside of the US (and Canada) they are not usually on the same season as we are. Most times are a season behind us or the seasons starts way after ours does.

So to prevent people from the seeing the episodes before they should, the block it.

At least this is the only reasonable explanation I have.

Don't know if ABC and NBC does this too. :shifty:
As far as I can tell, all the networks do it. Canadian ones do it with their shows to the U.S. and other countries, as well. (Probably British ones and all other countries, too.) It has to do with licensing rights with the country of origin. If I understand this process correctly, a U.S. network has a license to allow access to web-posted videos only in its own country. If a Canadian network has bought a content license from the license owner (say, CTV buying a content license for "CSI"), then they can post those videos on their network website, same as CBS.

Apparently it has nothing to do with when episodes air in various countries. If it did, then Canadian viewers would be able to access U.S. network videos since we see them at exactly the same time as U.S. viewers. And, in Canada, we have the choice of watching "CSI" on either a U.S. network (CBS) or a Canadian one (CTV). But even though we have access to the U.S. networks on our televisions, we can't legally access U.S. videos on our computers. Strange!

However, letting Ray get away with murder is on everyone, but Nick, as he was not involved that part of the investigation. Well ok, Greg and Sara questioned it, but still should have figured out why Haskell had cuff marks on his wrist and no cuffs. Catherine, too.
Actually, I think they did figure it out, but couldn't prove it. Should they have tried harder? Yeah, but that was pretty much the whole story of the Haskell fiasco. Ultimately Ray is responsible for his own actions, and for me that's the bottom line (and maybe the final resolution of that whole mess). From an administrative standpoint, I think Catherine was always going to be the scapegoat because she was in charge of the CSIs. Things got out of hand on her watch, and rightly or wrongly, she's the most likely one to be targeted for reprimand.

Last edited:
Oh and if that promo is just for the premiere, I am glad to see Hodges in it.
Hopefully Hodges isn't still depressed over Wendy leaving. I love you Hodges, but it's been a year, it's about time you man up.:lol:

:lol: Me too...but I think in the episode titled "man up" last season, he kinda did. I don't want him still depressed. I want the snark to return....within reason of course.

Has it been determined if there time lapse in the premiere? What I mean is that we see the results of what happened in the finale, then fast forward to the present? Just curious! Cause I don't know if that was something just discussed amongst the fans or if it was an actual fact.

Entertainment Tonight!!! :D I haven't watched the whole video for it yet.

The CSI Hazing that Changed Ted Danson's Life

ETA: Vidoe is Mark Steines talking to Ted and Marg and shows some scenes being filmed with Ecklie, Catherine, DB, & Greg. Not sure if this is all or if there's more planned to be shown on a later date. (Usually they start this closer to the season premier)

Susan

Last edited:
Did I spy a little Greg? :eek:

And he's working with DB? :eek:

ETA: Just saw it on ET, I saw Mandy too!!

Last edited:
Entertainment Tonight!!! :D I haven't watched the whole video for it yet.

The CSI Hazing that Changed Ted Danson's Life

ETA: Vidoe is Mark Steines talking to Ted and Marg and shows some scenes being filmed with Ecklie, Catherine, DB, & Greg. Not sure if this is all or if there's more planned to be shown on a later date. (Usually they start this closer to the season premier)

Susan

Just saw the piece on ET. It was actually both a little more and a little less than this clip here...the segment on TV also had George in it talking a little about Ted.

I'm getting a really good feeling for next season, as long as they straighten out the Haskell thing and move on. :)

ETA:
Here is the clip from ET tonight. :) I love it when Ted says to the "young kids out there" to watch the show. :lol:

Last edited:
"Doesn't this look like a 13th season?"

Okay, it's very evident that the show is going to be fantastic this season! Marg and Ted seem to have some great chemistry and appear very friendly with one another.

It looks like most of that footage is from episode four so Ecklie and Mandy will be popping up again. :)

I am loving Ted and Marg!!! They seem to get along pretty well and they do have nice chemistry. I'm always hoping Marg stays but now even more so after seeing them together in the interview. Ted was definitely a good addition to the show.

The more videos i watch the more it looks like Ted is what CSI needs to recover from Raskell. There's a great natural rhythm between him and Marg and i can't wait to see that translated on screen (seems like he's doing a good job of making her reconsider leaving).

Favourite part is when Ted says 'Who wrote this?' and Marg going 'Just say the words', S12 is looking good.

'Doesn't this look like a season 13' :)

Gosh, Ted and Marg looks so natural together. Now I wish she were here for the entire season! Maybe he can coax her to stay. . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back