Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's nice to see that Marg and Eric attended the wedding... and that Billy sent them a salad bowl. I knew what was meant by that when I read it cause I remember my mother buying something like that for a relative's wedding.

This is what happens when CSI seems to have fired their mole and we don't get any spoilers.

Though I think there are some and someone is 'hoarding' them. :p
We need to get that mole rehired before we start talking about what Marg or Eric gave George as a wedding present. That'll be a fun off-topic conversation.

I hope nobody's hoarding spoilers. Spoilers are the only thing keeping my new episode withdrawal syndrome under control.:p At this point, I'll take another random quote from Billy about beer and grilled cheese again.:lol:

Here's a spoiler from Ausiello courtesy of (I think!) our own Sharp. :)

Question: I need some CSI spoilers, please. —Sharp
Ausiello:
There still seems to be some confusion among fans whether Ted Danson is in fact coming in as a new supervisor, since Catherine was the leader last season. Well, I can confirm that Danson’s D.B. Russell is definitely in charge when the season starts and Catherine is not happy about it. She blames Nick for her demotion because of how he handled the Haskell imbroglio.
Not sure I'm happy about it tho. :shifty:

Ausiello:
There still seems to be some confusion among fans whether Ted Danson is in fact coming in as a new supervisor, since Catherine was the leader last season. Well, I can confirm that Danson’s D.B. Russell is definitely in charge when the season starts and Catherine is not happy about it. She blames Nick for her demotion because of how he handled the Haskell imbroglio.

So is Catherine a Co-Assistant Supervisor along with Nick, is Nick getting demoted too so Catherine becomes the lone Assistant Supervisor, or is Nick staying at his current rank and Catherine is just going to be a CSI Level 3? :wtf:

Billy welcomes twins (**n'awwww**)

^ Sorry, donna! :lol: I just happened to be on Facebook when he posted it.

But I am NOT happy about this blaming Nick thing. :wtf: Excuse me?? Catherine was in charge of the whole thing from the beginning, starting with getting Haskell out of prison. And she let Ray run wild, and then Brass got his two cents in, and frankly I think every single one of them contributed to this...yes, including Nick, but she has no right to blame him for her letting it all go to hell.

ETA because I'm still mad. :lol: How NICK handled the whole Haskell thing?? It wasn't his to handle, it was hers. Yeah, he screwed up, but she was in charge of the whole thing.

Ausiello:

I don't like the sounds of that. It sounds like they're trying to screw-up what has always been a pretty good relationship. :( I've always liked the way Catherine and Nick have gotten along onscreen.

Susan

Ausiello:

I don't like the sounds of that. It sounds like they're trying to screw-up what has always been a pretty good relationship. :( I've always liked the way Catherine and Nick have gotten along onscreen.

Susan

I REALLY hope it's something that they can work out and that this "blame" thing doesn't last too long, although it would fit in with the whole "she's leaving and Nick (George) has something to do with it" arc they mentioned. That would suck for her to leave that way with relationships torn apart.

D.B. Russell is definitely in charge when the season starts and Catherine is not happy about it. She blames Nick for her demotion because of how he handled the Haskell imbroglio.

Um... WTF, Writers! How Nick handled Haskell? Nick had little to do with that case except for in LA! Writers, you've already pissed me off by making me not like Brass as much as I used to, don't you DARE make me dislike Cath too! Damnit, this pisses me off big time! The writers are so incredibly wrong to do this! Do NOT want at all! This is a HUGE honkin' mistake by the writers.

Last edited:
How Nick handled Haskell?

At a guess, they mean Nick helping Ray run off after Haskell instead of sitting on him, like Catherine had asked.

It's fair to be pissed about that, but not to put all the blame on Nick. They both screwed up there. Ray should have sat his ass in a cell until Haskell was in.

If it gives Marg and George something new to play/show off their acting chops some more it can't be all bad

At a guess, they mean Nick helping Ray run off after Haskell instead of sitting on him, like Catherine had asked.

Yes, but that was such a minor part of the whole THREE YEAR Haskell affair.

In my opinion, it's really out of character for Catherine to play the blame game this way.

Yes, but that was such a minor part of the whole THREE YEAR Haskell affair.

In my opinion, it's really out of character for Catherine to play the blame game this way.

Remember how many spoilers tend to embelish ALOT and blow things WAY OUT of proportion. Not yelling...just emphasizing how we've gotten lots of spoilers over the years that turned out to be minor things....

Marg looks amazing in the CTV promo. I wish CBS would do the same - the actors themselves on the promo - instead of just tilting pictures of them holding flashlights. Be creative CBS! Look at FOX too!

:lol: at the salad bowl. Like one of you said, it must be one hell of a bowl!!!

I actually like some Nick/Catherine drama/tension. It's time to show another aspect of their relationship. I think "blame" is quite a heavy word. I guess we'll see if Catherine is really angry or just disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back