Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if I contributed to the off topic feelings. I know TGW is every one's darling, it's just not my cup of tea, but I did give it a shot during it's first season. And I did say summer re-runs, not the regular season. I don't usually follow the ratings, that's only been after joining here :)

I was just hoping that with T.D. joining the show they'd spend a bit more time promoting him on tv, although I realize that there is still a month to go. This is my first "live" summer hiatus, so I'm a bit anxious is all. And I watch a lot of other CBS shows, and enjoy seeing all of their promos, which are a bit thin right now as well.

Sorry if I contributed to the off topic feelings. I know TGW is every one's darling, it's just not my cup of tea, but I did give it a shot during it's first season. And I did say summer re-runs, not the regular season. I don't usually follow the ratings, that's only been after joining here :)

I was just hoping that with T.D. joining the show they'd spend a bit more time promoting him on tv, although I realize that there is still a month to go. This is my first "live" summer hiatus, so I'm a bit anxious is all. And I watch a lot of other CBS shows, and enjoy seeing all of their promos, which are a bit thin right now as well.

If history is any indication, we should get a promo with new footage this week. Next week at the very latest.

We kinda already knew this but -

CSI
George Eads (Nick) got married on June 17 with cast mates Marg Helgenberger (Catherine) and Eric Szmanda (Greg) in attendance. "Billy [Petersen] sent an amazing salad bowl and note," says George, who later got the scoop on a gift Billy's planning for fans. "He told me he's going to come back this season to help us with Marg's exit."

TV Guide - Keck's Exclusives

So Billy told Marg last season he'd be there and he's told George he's planning on being there but he's letting TPTB continue on with their begging ways. :lol:

Susan

CSI
George Eads (Nick) got married on June 17 with cast mates Marg Helgenberger (Catherine) and Eric Szmanda (Greg) in attendance. "Billy [Petersen] sent an amazing salad bowl and note," says George, who later got the scoop on a gift Billy's planning for fans. "He told me he's going to come back this season to help us with Marg's exit."

So Billy told Marg last season he'd be there and he's told George he's planning on being there but he's letting TPTB continue on with their begging ways. :lol:

Susan

George is our mole!! :lol: Thanks for the spoiler, George! :guffaw: And thanks for the tidbit, Blackflag! :)

CSI

Susan

I've been having a hard time all day trying to figure out why Billy would send a salad bowl to a catered wedding, but then I realized he sent an actual salad bowl. :lol:

CSI

Susan

I've been having a hard time all day trying to figure out why Billy would send a salad bowl to a catered wedding, but then I realized he sent an actual salad bowl. :lol:

Ohhh, I was wondering that too. So the bowl didn't have salad in it? :shifty:

CSI

Susan
I love salads, and I've had some amazingly good salads; but I'm not sure what would deem a salad bowl 'amazing'. Oh well, here's hoping Billy does make an appearance next season. And he can bring a salad if he wants. :)

Susan

But what's a salad bowl? I didn't even know they made salad bowls...I thought he meant a literal bowl with salad in it. You can never have enough salad, especially at a wedding.:p Whatever Billy meant, I''m glad George liked it.:)
It must have been one hell of a bowl - made of encrusted diamonds and gold maybe?
That's what I'm thinking Wojo since George said it was "amazing". Or maybe it had George's face hand-painted by fine Italian artists with gold accents and silver monogrammed initials on the side. Either way, it must have been worth it's weight in gold.:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Being married, I knew what they meant by salad bowl. When we got married, we were given at least 3 or more crystal "salad" bowls, although I guess you could put almost anything you want in them. :p

I hope George's was pretty special, but in the long run, I'm sure Monika will use it more than George ;)

But what's a salad bowl? I didn't even know they made salad bowls...I thought he meant a literal bowl with salad in it. You can never have enough salad, especially at a wedding.:p Whatever Billy meant, I''m glad George liked

salad bowls ;)

I'm literally sitting here stifling laughs because the rest of the fam is asleep. This convo is hysterical! :D & I second the fact that I thought it was a salad bowl with salad "in" it.

I'm literally sitting here stifling laughs because the rest of the fam is asleep. This convo is hysterical! :D & I second the fact that I thought it was a salad bowl with salad "in" it.

Well, it will be a salad bowl with salad 'in' it, you know, once you put the salad in it. ;) :lol:

This is what happens when CSI seems to have fired their mole and we don't get any spoilers.

Though I think there are some and someone is 'hoarding' them. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back