Season 12 Spoiler Lab Discussion Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't always seem to mention the B case sometimes in the press releases for some reason

Here's what everyone is looking for

CSI 12.01
STORY LINE: A crazy, chaotic shoot-out on a hotel tram leaves two dead, almost no witnesses, and a lot of contradictory evidence; another dead man in Panaca County has a young man's face and an old man's body...

Last edited:
But that is an old spoiler and how do we know they didn't change it since then?

I guess we don't, really. Such is the nature of spoilers. :lol: If they go with an A and a B, seems like a good way to bring a bit of normalcy back to the show pretty quickly, as opposed to say...a single storyline taking place over three season and dominating nearly every episode. :rolleyes:

12.10 is apparently titled "Genetic Disorder" and will be written by Liz Devine. It's a ways off and subject to change, but still worth posting. :)

They don't always seem to mention the B case sometimes in the press releases for some reason

Here's what everyone is looking for

CSI 12.01
STORY LINE: A crazy, chaotic shoot-out on a hotel tram leaves two dead, almost no witnesses, and a lot of contradictory evidence; another dead man in Panaca County has a young man's face and an old man's body...

So since Catherine, DB, and Nick are on the tram case, I assume the other case is Greg, Sara, & Ecklie's daughter.

^ In the Spoiler Pic Thread there was one of DB, Catherine, and Sara so it's just Greg and Morgan on the B case

^ In the Spoiler Pic Thread there was one of DB, Catherine, and Sara so it's just Greg and Morgan on the B case

There's also the photo of Catherine, Sara, and D.B. though, so something tells me Sara gets pulled away and ends up working the other. ;)
Since Morgan reminded me a little of Sara, I'm excited to see her work with Greg. That should be a fun pairing. Maybe it's been noted already, but do we know what level CSI she is?
Hope we get more pics and a promo SOON!

^ Oh I hope we get more pics, Morgan especially SHOULD get some since she's new and all, and then of course I want Greg pics

I think we'll get a promo this next Wednesday since then the premiere will only be 4 weeks away then, also I hope it is I'm not sure if I'm gonna rewatch the Raskell trilogy any time soon

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back