Season 11 Spoiler Reference Thread: What Happens In Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.
From over on Margamania

CSI 11.15 "Targets Of Obsession"

Langston has a courtroom war of nerves against serial killer Nate Haskell.
A bomb tech defangs a bomb attached to Nick's house. But when he accompanies Nick, Catherine and Vartann to a warehouse with multiple booby-traps per square inch, Kip has to really earn his paycheck to find a safe way out for the CSI team

Thanks to Blackflag for posting this! :)

WHEN A CAR EXPLODES, KILLING THE DIRECTOR OF A DEAF SCHOLARSHIP FOUNDATION, THE CSIs INVESITGATE THE COLLEGE CAMPUS WHERE SARA'S MOTHER-IN-LAW WORKS, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, FEB. 3

Academy Award Winner Marlee Matlin ("Children of a Lesser God," "The L Word") Guest Stars as Deaf Professor Julia Holden;
Phyllis Frelich ("Santa Barbara") Guest Stars as Grissom's Deaf Mother

"The Two Mrs. Grissoms" — A night full of celebration ends with a bang when the director of a scholarship foundation for the deaf is killed by a deadly car bomb, prompting Sara to interrogate the students and faculty of the college where her mother-in-law works, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, Feb. 3 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Academy Award winner Marlee Matlin ("Children of a Lesser God," "The L Word") guest stars as a deaf professor and Grissom's ex-girlfriend, Julia Holden. Phyllis Frelich ("Santa Barbara") guest stars as Grissom's deaf mother/Sara's mother-in-law.

SERIES REGULARS:

Dr. Raymond Langston - Laurence Fishburne
Catherine Willows - Marg Helgenberger
Nick Stokes - George Eads
Captain Jim Brass - Paul Guilfoyle
Sara Sidle - Jorja Fox
Greg Sanders - Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins - Robert David Hall
David Phillips - David Berman
Hodges - Wallace Langham

RECURRING CAST:

Archie Johnson - Archie Kao

GUEST CAST:

Julia Holden - Marlee Matlin
Mrs. Betty Grissom - Phyllis Frelich
Dennis Palmer - Matthew Jaeger
Sean Wyatt - Sean McGowan
Dr. Lambert - Anthony Natale
Male Police Interpreter - Bill Pugin
Michael Bowman - Tyrone Giordano
Female Police Interpreter - Adrienne Sherwood

JUSTIN BIEBER RETURNS TO CSI!

LOS ANGELES, January 11 – Teen superstar Justin Bieber returns this week to the set of CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, on which he made his acting debut last fall. He reprises his role as Jason McCann, a troubled teen whose brother was killed by the CSIs at the end of the Season 11 premiere. The episode now shooting, “Targets of Obsession,” begins with Jason calling Nick (George Eads) to tip him off that he’s in imminent danger. It is scheduled to air Thurs., Feb. 17 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on CBS.

Found some info on the characters they were casting for 11.15, "Targets Of Obsession"

1.) MALE - KIP. A sexy, confident, very focused & competent, very athletic, & rock solid bomb tech with the LVPD; everyone feels very safe in his hands and wants him on their team, as he is a true expert in defusing explosive devices. Convinced that he can undo any IED the mind of man can conceive, Kip easily defangs a bomb attached to Nick's house. But when he accompanies Nick, Catherine and Vartann to a warehouse with multiple booby-traps per square inch, Kip has to really earn his paycheck to find a safe way out for the CSI team.

2.) MALE - D.A. DANCER. Smart, professional, a strong man of stature, a guy's-guy who could handle it if Haskell were to try something crazy in the courtroom. The district attorney in charge of prosecuting Nate Haskell, Dancer is obliged to face Haskell directly in court when the serial killer insists on representing himself. Aware that Haskell will be a showboat who knows little of the law, Dancer focuses on objecting wearily to Haskell's every cheap, self-serving trick.

3.) FEMALE - JUDGE RAYFORD. A tough but fair judge who is smart and a little quirky, but completely in control of her courtroom. She is obliged by law to allow Haskell to defend himself, even though Rayford knows it will transform her courtroom into a homicidal maniac's personal circus. Rayford grows increasingly testy over Nate's determination to make inappropriate remarks as he baits Dr. Langston.

4.) MALE - LEAD FIREMAN. Handsome and athletic, This fireman pulls survivors from the ruins of a bomb blast in a warehouse.

5.) FEMALE - JURY FOREPERSON. The foreperson of the jury in the Nate Haskell trial, she announces that they have reached a verdict.

Thanks to Dizzney for posting this! :)

From Margamania

CSI 11x17 "The F List"

STORY LINE: The team investigates the prison murder of a cop, Vance, who was incarcerated for murdering his wife, but believed he was framed.

THE CSIs MUST INVESTIGATE A BOX CARRYING A DEAD BODY THAT HAS BEEN DONATED TO A THRIFT STORE; LANGSTON'S WIFE VISITS THE CRIME LAB, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, FEB. 10

Singer Christiana Millian ("Pulse") Guest Stars as the Victim's Ex-Girlfriend; Tracee Ellis Ross ("Girlfriends") Guest Stars as Langston's Wife; Hip-Hop Artist Yelawolf Makes a Cameo Appearance

"All That Cremains" -- A thrift store donation turns gruesome when a dead body is found in a box; meanwhile, Langston's wife pays a surprise visit to the crime lab, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION. Singer Christiana Millian ("Pulse") guest stars as the victim's ex-girlfriend, Sydney. Tracee Ellis Ross ("Girlfriends") guest stars as Langston's wife, Gloria Parkes. Hip-hop artist Yelawolf makes a cameo appearance.

SERIES REGULARS:
Dr. Raymond Langston... Laurence Fishburne
Catherine Willows... Marg Helgenberger
Nick Stokes... George Eads
Captain Jim Brass... Paul Guilfoyle
Sara Sidle... Jorja Fox
Greg Sanders... Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins... Robert David Hall
David Phillips... David Berman
Hodges... Wallace Langham

GUEST CAST:
Gloria Parkes... Tracee Ellis Ross
Ronald Pose... Peter Smith
Phil Baker... Dean Norris
Camryn Pose... Madison Davenport
Sydney Preston... Christiana Milian
Reverend Rebetti... Sean O'Bryan
Lanetta... Tamara Camille Fernandez
Darla... Loren Michelle Weis
Vince Trufan... Ian Reed Kesler
Dance #1... Rachael Markarian
Dancer #2... Katrina Norman
Dancer #3... Kherington Payne
Dancer #4... Brittany Perry-Russell
Dancer #5... Krystal Ellsworth
Dancer #6... Nikki Tuazon
Dancer #7... Shelby Rabara
Dancer #8... Chi Lopes
Dancer #9... Carly Anderson

Written by: Dustin Lee Abraham
Directed by: Jeffrey Hunt

LANGSTON TESTIFIES AGAINST NATE HASKELL, THE "DICK AND JANE" KILLER, AND NICK GETS A CALL WARNING HIM THAT HE'S IN IMMINENT DANGER, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, FEB. 17

Teen Pop Star Justin Bieber Returns as Troubled Teen Jason McCann; Bill Irwin ("Rachel Getting Married") Returns as Serial Killer Nate Haskell

"Targets of Obsession" -- Langston testifies against the notorious "Dick & Jane" killer, Nate Haskell. Meanwhile, Nick receives a call from troubled teen Jason McCann to warn him of impending danger, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, Feb 17. Bill Irwin ("Rachel Getting Married") returns as Nate Haskell. Justin Bieber returns as Jason McCann, the brother of Alex McCann who Nick shot in the season premiere.

SERIES REGULARS:
Dr. Raymond Langston... Laurence Fishburne
Catherine Willows... Marg Helgenberger
Nick Stokes... George Eads
Captain Jim Brass... Paul Guilfoyle
Sara Sidle... Jorja Fox
Greg Sanders... Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins... Robert David Hall
David Phillips... David Berman
Hodges... Wallace Langham

RECURRING CAST:
Detective Vartann... Alex Carter

GUEST CAST:
Nate Haskell... Bill Irwin
Jason McCann... Justin Bieber
Dr. Huxbee... Jude Ciccolella
Kip Woodman... Josh Dallas
D.A. Claude Melvoy... Larry Poindexter
Judge Francis Granston... Megan Gallaher
Dr. Corey... Robert Pine
Vivian Tinsdale... Kate Blumberg
Lead Fireman... Derek Ray
Timothy Johnson... Falk Hentschel
Jury Foreperson... Ambrit Millhouse
Bailiff... Jason Sweat
Officer Casey... Gabriel Salvador
Tina... Amanda Wyss
Robin... Annie Little

Written by: David Weddle & Bradley Thompson
Directed by: Alec Smight

Thanks to vegaslights for posting this! :)

George Eads on the participation of Justin Bieber

"One of the guys on my team told me, 'Man, you will divide the country into two - one half will hate you and half will love you'" , Eads said with a laugh, which means that your character kills Justin in the episode.

"In the context of history, he deserved" , Eads said when asked how he felt for killing 16 year old world's most famous. "I guess in a way I also felt for killing Taylor Swift. Man, I have to stay away from many people. Tell Miley Cyrus not to come on the show. "

11.18 spoilers are hitting the web...

The episode is titled "Hitting the Cycle," and from what I can tell it focuses heavily on the CSIs. The team starts a flurry of betting pools when it appears they're getting close to "The Cycle." Apparently, The Cycle is a term used when a homicide, suicide, accidental and natural death happen all during one shift.

Press release for Turn On, Tune In, Drop Dead.
02.10.2011 THE CSIs MUST DEAL WITH A ZOMBIE EPIDEMIC AFTER TWO BODIES PRESUMED TO BE DEAD MYSTERIOUSLY COME BACK TO LIFE, ON "CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION," THURSDAY, FEB. 24

"Turn On, Tune In, Drop Dead" - The CSIs are on zombie alert when two men initially pronounced dead mysteriously come back to life, on CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION, Thursday, Feb. 24 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

SERIES REGULARS:

Dr. Raymond Langston...... Laurence Fishburne
Catherine Willows.............. Marg Helgenberger
Nick Stokes................................ George Eads
Captain Jim Brass....................... Paul Guilfoyle
Sara Sidle......................................... Jorja Fox
Greg Sanders.............................. Eric Szmanda
Dr. Robbins......................... Robert David Hall
David Phillips............................. David Berman
Hodges................................ Wallace Langham

RECURRING CAST:

Archie Johnson.............................. Archie Kao
Henry Andrews............................. Jon Wellner

GUEST CAST:

Officer Mitchell.......................... Larry Mitchell
Officer Metcalf................. Joseph Patrick Kelly
Tourist Husband............................. Jon Farless
Lisa Calgrove............................ Rebecca Field
Max Ferris.................................. Keegan Allen
Kurt Dawson....................... Christoph Sanders
Dr. Aden............................ Howard Hesseman
Junkie............................................ Joe Hursley
Alice Sato................................... Camille Chen
Scott Sato.................................... Randall Park
Cynthia Sato.............................. Elizabeth Sung
Paula Francis............................... Paula Francis

WRITTEN BY: Tom Mularz
DIRECTED BY: Paul McCrane

From an interview with George Eads:

Have you enjoyed playing Nick's most recent storyline? He seemed to almost have a mental breakdown.
"Yeah, and I want to continue that. It makes sense that this job would wear down on these guys and I've tried to have a few moments where Nick has these emotional asides with the audience."

What's coming up for Nick later this season?
"He's pretty much going to get sick of people attacking him for just doing his job. Nick doesn't get upset by this, he gets mad! It's like, 'How dare you attack me when I'm just doing my job, protecting people?!'."

Nick's known as a bit of a ladies man, so is there any chance he'll get a love interest any time soon?
"I get that question a lot. Everyone always says that Nick's known as a ladies man, but we never see him with any women! Except we saw him with a prostitute! I think if they were to do that, it would have to work organically with the episode or the season when we were doing it. I wouldn't want to just put it in there for no reason. It would have to be organic."

The full article is here. :)

Please tell me Justin Bieber's upcoming CSI episode will be his last. — Alex
ADAM:
If I were a betting man, I'd wager that you'll be satisfied with the resolution of Bieber's story line. But you should also keep your eyes on the slippery Nate Haskell, who, in this week's episode, returns to stand trial for stabbing Langston. I'll just say that regardless of the verdict in Haskell's case, you certainly haven't seen the last of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back