Season 11 Spoiler Pic Thread

Blackflag, nice find for the larger pics of 11x13 Two Mrs. Grissoms episode! thanks for the link to that 4 pics. *body thuds* X_x Jorja looks great in purple dress, I don't think we have seen Sara wears a dress on the show, if only Grissom were there "He'll be saying like wow you look so hawt Sara!" Gosh I'm so pumped up for that episode its only 2 weeks away!

Last edited:
She wore a skirt in the ep where Grissom was on trial, and then in "The Strip Strangler" (season finale season 1)

She wore a skirt in the ep where Grissom was on trial, and then in "The Strip Strangler" (season finale season 1)

Ipstenu, thanks I remember now, that Sara only wore that skirts, that is from Accused is entitled I think where Grissom had to go to testify at trial about movie star who killed a girl in his bed. I think it was around season 3 or 4.

Thanks for the long awaited pics! Jorja looks stunning! LOL Grissom should be there.

SUPER excited for this episode! If only it were next week :(

Daemons TV has all of them :)

Sara looks like she's biting her toungue, wonder what his mother is saying
LOL. Most of us daughter-in-laws have had to bite our tongue on more than one occasion.

I wanted to say again, Jorja looks lovely. It will be interesting seeing a different side of her.

Thanks for the link, sharp.

Do we know what event this is that they are at? Regardless, again it's going to seem strange to have Grissom's mom, his ex, and his wife at an event....without him! :wtf:

Do we know what event this is that they are at? Regardless, again it's going to seem strange to have Grissom's mom, his ex, and his wife at an event....without him! :wtf:

Since the victim is supposed to be the Director of a Deaf Scholarship Foundation I would say it was probably something like a fundraising dinner. (Something like that Hellenic Foundation Gala that George was at last May.) - my opinion as nothing I've read says exactly!

Susan

Yes it is unusual but we've seen a lot of unusual things on CSI over the years

Here's the ep summary:

A night full of celebration ends with a bang when the director of a scholarship foundation for the deaf is killed by a deadly car bomb, prompting Sara to interrogate the students and faculty of the college where her mother-in-law works

It must be a party at the college

Back