Season 11 Spoiler Pic Thread

Awesome!!! :hugegrin:

Targets of Obsessions thumbnails. :D

Now I got to wait for the bigger ones!

Here are some a little bigger. And Greggo fans, the 5th one down, that looks like Greg aiming that gun.

Susan

That second link won't work for me. It says the browser can't open the link/site. :( I couldn't find a Greg pic in the smaller ones.

I can't tell who it is, I would assume Vartann but if it's not maybe it's the new bomb guy Kip

I was thinking Kip as well. It could be Hodges or Henry, or that one officer with the short, dark hair that we see sometimes. I can't remember his name offhand.

I like the smile on Cath's face sitting next to Vartann. We haven't seen anything else about their relationship since the fight they had. I hope that smile means good things for them :).

Got to see the pics at Margamania. That didn't look like Vartann at first. The person looked very young to me. Almost thought it was Bieber.... :lol:
I wound up blowing up the pics to see them better.

Cath has a huge scrape on her face. :(

Well, I guess we know that Cath and Lou both don't get out unscathed. Catherine has a sick looking shiner and her right hand is wrapped, and of course Lou is in the hospital bed. I'm guessing we get some VCR again, too.

I suddenly can't wait for this one. :lol:

Back