Season 11 Spoiler Pic Thread

Thanks for the pics :)

A can again really :wtf: , the first time was one thing, but if he needs to see his script on something there are lots of other thing you could use for the second time, a candy bar, a hat, something

Of course these are the people that always describe their new people with the same few words, smart and sexy

Nick does look great, and his hair longer good job:bolian:And Gloria is in real life is Diana Ross's daughter. I was hoping they'd bring LF's real life wife Gina on as his CSI wife. At least we'll find out this mystery. Thank's all for the caps;)

I wish I could see them bigger as well. :eek:

Who is Catherine sitting with at the hospital? That doesn't look like Vartann but you never know.
Please don't say it's Ray nor Nicky.... :rolleyes:

I wish I could see them bigger as well. :eek:

Who is Catherine sitting with at the hospital? That doesn't look like Vartann but you never know.
Please don't say it's Ray nor Nicky.... :rolleyes:

I don't think it's Nick considering he's standing with Catherine in hospital in the pic before that one.

I think it's Vartann.

Doesn't look like Ray.

Really love the pics of Nick, espcially the close up one of him holding the gun. :drool::drool: Hot Damn!!! :drool::drool:

Thanks for the pics :)

I can't tell who it is, I would assume Vartann but if it's not maybe it's the new bomb guy Kip

Glad to see one with Greg :)

And oh joy it's Haskell :rolleyes: Hopefully he's in the B part of the ep

Back