Season 11 Spoiler Pic Thread

For those that might want a larger version of the picture with George and company :)

I just noticed that after looking at the picture in larger detail that George's ring is missing :shifty:

Last edited:
Oh Shane! First you bested Speedy on some spoiler news and now me with the George pic! :lol: :p

I just love how he and Dustin are buds because it means we get great pics from his episodes. :D

Jacquie, I've noticed in several pics/episodes over the years that sometimes it's not there for some reason and I always wonder why. And Blackflag, I'm with you...I want to know what's going on with the hair! :) I'm pretty sure he's growing it back out now tho...unless he shaved it again. :shifty:

Here's a photo of Jorja and Katee with director Jeffrey Hunt on the set of "All that Cremains." http://yfrog.com/h8z6yqj

Glad to see Jorja and Katee are in an episode together. Hope they have some good scenes!

It's about time they were in an episode together! :D

Here's just a few more photos from me... then I'm taking the weekend off! :lol: ;)

- From "All That Cremains," just another typical day on the set.
- Director Jeffrey Hunt with his new friend...
- Katee Sackhoff taking a break from filming at the Jurassic Park ride... only to get kicked out!

That last pic reminds me of Way To Go

That's exactly what I thought of when I saw it. Got a pic of Nick holding that head by the hair too! :lol:

Susan

I also thought of "Evaluation Day," "Jackpot," "Snakes," "A La Cart," and "Lover's Lanes." :lol: :lol:

And since I *am* still here (I know, I know -- go away Shane! :lol:), here's a pic of George/Nick holding the decapitated head. :p

(You're welcome, Smokey. ;))

ETA: Oh damn, Susan beat me to the punch! :lol:

ETA2: Katee Sackhoff with Mr. Head.

Damn we're getting a lot of BTS pics for this episode!

ETA3: Dustin and George know what's coming up aHEAD on CSI.

(Bad pun! :lol: )

Last edited:
Back