Season 11 Spoiler Pic Thread

Tracee Ellis Ross, is she going to play Langston's wife?
IDK, but that would be a good guess.
She's pretty.
And she has a famous mother, Diana Ross. :)
All these pics are making me look forward to this episode.

Don't know how credible it was, DW, but I think I read somewhere that Gina wasn't available.

More photos! Yay!

Today was the last day of filming for "All That Cremains," with production starting today on "Targets of Obsession." So there's a few photos of both episodes floating around...

From "All That Cremains," here's a photo of Eric and director Jeff Hunt. There's also these two photos from the same episode: blood on the walls and a dead body. There's also a photo of Justin Bieber with a black-eye and receiving a kiss from "All That Cremains" guest star Christina Milian.

Last edited:
More photos! Yay!

Today was the last day of filming for "All That Cremains," with production starting today on "Targets of Obsession." So there's a few photos of both episodes floating around...

From "All That Cremains," here's a photo of Eric and director Jeff Hunt. There's also these two photos from the same episode: blood on the walls and a dead body. There's also a photo of Justin Bieber with a black-eye and receiving a kiss from "All That Cremains" guest star Christina Milian.

Hey you're back! Lost your Christmas spirit? :lol:

George with Bieber and DLA.

I mean...I guess that's really Bieber. He looks sort of like a mannequin. Or like he's stunned or something. :lol:

:lol: Maybe they're really visiting Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum in Vegas :lol:

Spoiler pics for The Two Mrs. Grissoms -

CBSPressExpress - thumbnails (all Sara)

Susan
Thanks, Susan! I've been waiting ever so patiently for those.
Jorja looks great! It's been a looooong time since we've seen Sara in a dress; and never in anything like this. Can't wait!
Larger pics when available would be very much appreciated. :)

Last edited:
Sweet, some new pics finally

I wonder who Sara is talking to?

Can anyone find some larger ones, please and thank you :)

Back