Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
From TV Guide, Mega Buzz
What is the status of return George Eads for Season 11 on CSI? — Cyndy
ADAM: Unfortunately, there's still nothing official to report, a CBS rep tells us. But if he does come back, he'll be spending plenty of time with the show's replacement for the departing Liz Vassey. Described as a young, smokin'-hot explosive expert, the new CSI tech learned the biz from her dad, a big-time pyrotechnics guy.
I wonder why they left the need for a hot new CSI tech?

From TV Guide, Mega Buzz
ADAM: Unfortunately, there's still nothing official to report, a CBS rep tells us. But if he does come back, he'll be spending plenty of time with the show's replacement for the departing Liz Vassey. Described as a young, smokin'-hot explosive expert, the new CSI tech learned the biz from her dad, a big-time pyrotechnics guy.

I'm sorry, but this is absolutely ridiculous! :mad: Getting rid of Wendy, a character we know and love, and replacing her with a "young, smokin' hot" chick??!! That makes me furious! Just who the HELL do these people think is watching this show and why the HELL do they think THIS is what we want to see??!!

And why on earth would Nick need to spend "plenty of time" with the new lab person??

And why do they say "if" he comes back??!

They've finally pushed ME....and it's hard to do....toward the "I'll stop watching" camp.

From TV Guide, Mega Buzz

Oh this will definetely change my mind about watching CSI, George or no George.

I will not watch a show with a man going after a girl who could be his daughter AGAIN

And Wendy was a hot, sexy lab tech..

This is it..George Eads is not even enough for me to stick around and watch CSI. This show has gone off the rails and there is no hope of it ever getting back on track. This show is a lost cause!

Well I do not think they actually meant he was going to be 'dating' her. I think by his statement he was just saying they will have a new younger girl CSI on the team.

Well I do not think they actually meant he was going to be 'dating' her. I think by his statement he was just saying they will have a new younger girl CSI on the team.

Regardless, they HAD A HOT YOUNG LAB TECH..her name was Wendy and they got rid of her for some school girl! What a bunch of ...won't say it aloud..:klingon::scream: but all four of my cats could write better episodes of this show at this point..

I guess this shows why Liz V. had to go - she lacked a sufficient 'hotness quotient.' Not enough firecrackerishness. How unsubtle of them to bring in the spawn of a pyrotechnician to add flash.
CBS is still shooting for that teenage/twenty-something male demographic.
Losers. :scream:
LaSquisita

^True. It's all about the 18-49 demo rating. The show really needs to score high on it since it lost a hell lot since Grissom's departure. Plus, the show has to show competence and strength in the prime Thursday 9pm slot. I'm looking forward to the new additions (cast, writers etc.). I want CSI to go on for many more seasons.

^True. It's all about the 18-49 demo rating. The show really needs to score high on it since it lost a hell lot since Grissom's departure. Plus, the show has to show competence and strength in the prime Thursday 9pm slot. I'm looking forward to the new additions (cast, writers etc.). I want CSI to go on for many more seasons.

But Liz WAS YOUNG..what was their problem!

I mean if they are going after the Grey's audience..give me a break..half that cast is over 30, hell over 40!

I can deal with the new addition, as long as she is likable. I liked Wendy but again I was never a super fan of hers and besides she had really only been on the show 4 years, the least compared to the other techs.

From TV Guide, Mega Buzz

I'm sorry, but this is absolutely ridiculous! :mad: Getting rid of Wendy, a character we know and love, and replacing her with a "young, smokin' hot" chick??!! That makes me furious! Just who the HELL do these people think is watching this show and why the HELL do they think THIS is what we want to see??!!

And why on earth would Nick need to spend "plenty of time" with the new lab person??

And why do they say "if" he comes back??!

They've finally pushed ME....and it's hard to do....toward the "I'll stop watching" camp.

:scream::mad::angryrazz::brickwall::censored:

oh I know what you mean, I love CSI but I hate what CBS has been pulling lately

THEY ARE SEXIST PIGS!!!!!

did I want to see Nick get a girlfriend, yeah maybe, but not at the cost of Liz

This sickens me :scream::scream:

Well it said 'spending plenty of time' with her, so I think that is what was meant. In any case, I'm all for Nick having a love interest, but a young thing.

I mean have someone his own age, for pete's sake. If she as young as he is stating, then have her date Greg. At least it would make more sense. :rolleyes:

In any case, I think we're getting all worked up over nothing (I hope), as they must have started shooting the season already and there is no word yet? He isn't coming back. I'm doubting it more and more.

And if the replanced Melina in NY why are you surprised they replaced Wendy?

Doesn't mean this new chick will be a regular cast member.

Tptb have definitely lost it.

I agree with your analysis, & would it be better if she was ugly and stupid? And I love the direction that CSI has taken I thought S/10, was one of the best in CSI history. I bet we'll hear this week about George returning. Does he have a movie offer or play on the table? not to my knowledge, He'll be back, mark my words:bolian:It kinda of baffles me that all the CSI's are in their 40's or 50's, but the major fan base are in their teens or 20's:confused:And Liz Vassey is 37 hardly a "young thing"

They usually start filming around the 3rd week of July, I believe.

And Melinda chose to leave NY...they did not want her to.

Greg is still in his 30's.

But Liz WAS YOUNG..what was their problem!

I mean if they are going after the Grey's audience..give me a break..half that cast is over 30, hell over 40!

That's what I thought too but Wendy is for Hodges. Maybe this time they want Nick to have a love interest. Maybe George himself requested for it? I'm not sure the new girl will be in her 20s. Maybe she's in her late 20s to early 30s.

Um... Liz IS young and beautiful. What is the need to replace her with a smokin hot young chick? That's just ignorant because they already had a hot young chick with Wendy. My dad said he didn't really notice Wendy all that much until the Star Trek ep when she was in that one little outfit and he said he was like "Woah!" So, they could have kept Liz and put her in sexier outfits to fill their bloody quota instead of axing her and replacing her with someone else. It's ridiculous!

If Nick has a girlfriend, I want it to be someone HIS OWN AGE or close enough to it. I don't want him dating some twenty-something who is young enough to have just been born when he graduated high school/college!

I hate to say it, but this chick already sounds like the ultimate Mary-Sue, just by the description.

Have these people forgotten that the majority of CSI viewers are FEMALE?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back