Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, Smokey. Posted as soon as you said to move to the new thread.

No problem! But...now you've double posted! ;) :lol:

There was another one earlier today by someone else too....just a general reminder to everyone...you can edit your posts within 24 hours. If it's been over 24 hours without another post after yours, feel free to post again.

Thanks! :)

Come on George baby, sign up for S/11.. PLEASE:eek: Your a strong force on the show, one of the best, it won't be the same without you..I hope that this comes true:thumbsup:

Come on George baby, sign up for S/11.. PLEASE:eek: Your a strong force on the show, one of the best, it won't be the same without you..I hope that this comes true:thumbsup:

If Nick doesn't come back on then all the fan girls (Myself included) will go in to a complete melt down :cardie: It wont be pretty :(

Oops, sorry Smokey, didn't see post about the separate Emmy thread till after I'd posted!

Last edited:
Has anyone thought about what's going to be gone next season with the absence of Wendy? Lab rat episodes! All of the lab rat episodes have centered around Wendy and Hodges/their relationship. Without Wendy, the lab rat episodes will have no focus, no theme, and no point. I started really watching CSI with a lab rats episode(You Kill Me). It'll be sad to see them go because I love lab rat episodes so much.:( They're really quite funny once you get past the unusual quality that they all seem to have.

Has anyone thought about what's going to be gone next season with the absence of Wendy? Lab rat episodes! All of the lab rat episodes have centered around Wendy and Hodges/their relationship. Without Wendy, the lab rat episodes will have no focus, no theme, and no point. I started really watching CSI with a lab rats episode(You Kill Me). It'll be sad to see them go because I love lab rat episodes so much.:( They're really quite funny once you get past the unusual quality that they all seem to have.

I have thought about that. I am very sad to see her go :( I am very worried about Hooges and how he is going to react. I hope that they send her off properly. I love the lab rat episodes. They always give me a laugh:guffaw:

Maybe I'm in the minority but I was getting tired of the lab rat episodes. On the other hand I think they can still have those type eps with Hodges, (if he remains) Henry, Mandy, Bobby, and Archie.

Well I think the last two lab rat eps were not as good as the others simply because they focused too much on Hodges and Wendy, unlike the ones previous that really gave the others more time.

Yeah, I always felt that while the latter two Rat episodes were good, the first two were better. They had a fair amount of all the techs - not just Hodges and Wendy.

"You Kill Me" was my favorite of the Rat episodes. The early ones had the tension between Hodges and Wendy, even without the outright attraction and focus on them. I hope they do still have episodes like that, even with Wendy gone - I like the more lighthearted tone to them.

I did like You kill me but I prefer an episode like "Appendicitement", it involved both lab rats and CSI's together and was a very enjoyable episode. My fave of S10.

Last edited:

If Nick doesn't come back on then all the fan girls (Myself included) will go in to a complete melt down :cardie: It wont be pretty :(

Yes indeed, he's got to sign on:)His face when he gets angry, such fantastic expressions, and when he's happy, his smile lights up the whole room. And it takes a manly man to cry, so his sensitive side comes to fruition. He's the rock and the heart and soul of CSI. He did say a ways back "I don't understand why people leave CSI" OK then George, then is this a big hint, that you will be returning for S/11.. we're wating for the news:confused:

have to confess I had not realised the cast were not signed to do another series.

Looks like, Ray, Catherine & Greg are all signed up however.

Im guessing Nick & Brass will follow, I think this is like what happened with NCIS, CBS is playing hard ball.

As for Jorga (Sarah) im sure she will continue to be half in/half out, but I actually dont mind her like that, was never a big fan of Sarah.

Im guessing Nick & Brass will follow, I think this is like what happened with NCIS, CBS is playing hard ball.

I think the same. I don't think they will let go them easily,especially George. Remember the scene where Grissom said to Nick you were my best student (or something like that) and if i am not wrong that wasn't in the script ? It was a scene like that WP gave the flag to GE. I really don't think neither George nor CBS will let Nick go. It seems just CBS playing games. And PG, man i don't want to watch the interrogation scenes without him. He should sign. I am still not ok with Warrick, Riley and Wendy's sudden leaving... Btw did Wallace and Robert David Hall sign up? Sorry, I don't remember seeing any info about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back