Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
And not that want to burst anyone bubble :shifty:, but if George, Eric, etc. where not asked back or renewed their contract, their presence in the first episode or so could just mean tying up their storylines.

Just like what they're doing on 'Criminal Minds'. However, I'm hoping that isn't what it means and that they're all returning.

True, but judging by CSI's track record, they don't always tie up the characters. Sometimes the characters just disappear never to be seen or heard from again ala Sofia. And sometimes their exit reason is only mentioned by another character briefly ala Riley.

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be CSI with only Marg, Laurence and Robert David Hall. Catherine would only have one person to supervise! :)

We need George. And Paul. And Ringo...er, I mean Eric. Especially Eric. *grin*

PS- Paul Guilfoyle is a friend of a friend, so I really would like to see him back too. Plus, he doesn't half make me laugh!

Hah...Eric is Ringo.:guffaw: That's so sad but so very true. That made me laugh, SpasmThatCat.

And not that want to burst anyone bubble :shifty:, but if George, Eric, etc. where not asked back or renewed their contract, their presence in the first episode or so could just mean tying up their storylines.

Just like what they're doing on 'Criminal Minds'. However, I'm hoping that isn't what it means and that they're all returning.

True, but judging by CSI's track record, they don't always tie up the characters. Sometimes the characters just disappear never to be seen or heard from again ala Sofia. And sometimes their exit reason is only mentioned by another character briefly ala Riley.

Yes, but they were never truly cast members, meaning they were not on the show that much, meaning that they just wouldn't get rid of Nick, Greg, or Brass withouth tying up story lines. Getting rid of cast that's been there since the beginning is a lot different then getting rid of someone who was a cast member for about one season. Sophia wasn't a regular cast member for the whole time she was on the show and I'm sorry, but I was glad to see her go. Never could stand the character and she had no chemistry with anyone. IMO.

Anyone can edit IMDB, but I think the filming stuff is pretty accurate. And not that want to burst anyone bubble :shifty:, but if George, Eric, etc. where not asked back or renewed their contract, their presence in the first episode or so could just mean tying up their storylines.

Actually, season 11 is in there up to ep 23, and all six are listed for every ep, I think...

Anyone can edit IMDB, but I think the filming stuff is pretty accurate. And not that want to burst anyone bubble :shifty:, but if George, Eric, etc. where not asked back or renewed their contract, their presence in the first episode or so could just mean tying up their storylines.

Actually, season 11 is in there up to ep 23, and all six are listed for every ep, I think...

Yeah, but they've had season 11 for all of them for quite awhile now, so I'm not gonna take much stock in that. However, I think they'll come back. :shifty:

Sophia wasn't a regular cast member for the whole time she was on the show and I'm sorry, but I was glad to see her go. Never could stand the character and she had no chemistry with anyone. IMO.
Well, I for one did like Sofia and was a bit annoyed that she just disappeared into the ether without a proper send-off.

Sophia wasn't a regular cast member for the whole time she was on the show and I'm sorry, but I was glad to see her go. Never could stand the character and she had no chemistry with anyone. IMO.
Well, I for one did like Sofia and was a bit annoyed that she just disappeared into the ether without a proper send-off.

Damn straight! I loved Sofia. One of my biggest complaints against the show was a lack of resolution for her character. The only thing I can think of as to why she didn't get any type of closure the way Riley or even Mia got is that perhaps Louise's departure wasn't thought of as permanent at the time.

Well, this is good news it's about Marg, and her radio interview today July 3. SHE'S COMING BACK, and "she's the boss" for S/11, she talks about many things, amonst one, her relationship with her daughter Lindsay in S/11. She said "they're be many guests, which she at this time can not divulge" The man who does the interview is Joe Sutton on KGIL AM in L.A at her house. A heads up, it's very long.. so that squelchs some rumors about who's coming back and has signed on:bolian:

http://retro1260.com/programming/podcasts/popup/?ID=2230

And on Laurence Fishburne, it's not just Carol who wanted him back it's all of them~If he weren't a "big hit" they wouldn't have had him sign on for S/11:bolian:

I posted this about her last week, so this is great news, hip-hip-hooray. I bet they'll all return:bolian:

And after Marg, Ausiello confirms that Eric Szmanda is also coming back.

Eric Szmanda (Greg) has inked a new deal as well! That leaves George Eads (Nick), Paul Guilfoyle (Jim), and Jorja Fox as the only season 11 question marks.

Phew.

So glad Eric's still gonna be there. :) I hope all the others come back as well. Wonder if they'll put Jorja back in the opening credits if she does sign on again? With Liz gone, they need a second female in the opening.

What about Wally though? Has it already been confirmed that he's returning? And David too?

I figured Eric was coming back. I do wonder about Wally though, since Liz will not be around.

I bet Wallace will return, he was devastated when Grissom left, and soon moved on, so unless he's got a better offer, my guess he will return as well. I think they'll all be back, but they might want to let us know...SOON:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back