Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do not have to announce to us who is coming back. They can sign contacts and not have to tell the press what is going on. I am still assuming everyone else is returning. I think we just lost Wendy.

They do not have to announce to us who is coming back. They can sign contacts and not have to tell the press what is going on. I am still assuming everyone else is returning. I think we just lost Wendy.

let's hope so

Judging from what Marg said during a radio interview that aired just earlier today, it sounds like she'll be back for season 11 but will need to decide whether it's going to be her last one about halfway through the season. :)

ETA: You can listen to the interview online and download the audio file on Retro 1260 AM website over here (it's looooong). I listened to it via real-time streaming and the commercials cut off a few bits of the interview. Obviously they announced that she indeed is coming back to CSI but I missed that part :lol:

Last edited:
Judging from what Marg said during a radio interview that aired just earlier today, it sounds like she'll be back for season 11 but will need to decide whether it's going to be her last one about halfway through the season. :)

Thanks for the heads up...

That's good to hear, though I had know doubt she would return after all CM said they wanted their Catherine and besides Fishburne is the only other cast member that CM wanted back.

I'm glad Marg is coming back. :)

Well, this is good news it's about Marg, and her radio interview today July 3. SHE'S COMING BACK, and "she's the boss" for S/11, she talks about many things, amonst one, her relationship with her daughter Lindsay in S/11. She said "they're be many guests, which she at this time can not divulge" The man who does the interview is Joe Sutton on KGIL AM in L.A at her house. A heads up, it's very long.. so that squelchs some rumors about who's coming back and has signed on:bolian:

http://retro1260.com/programming/podcasts/popup/?ID=2230

And on Laurence Fishburne, it's not just Carol who wanted him back it's all of them~If he weren't a "big hit" they wouldn't have had him sign on for S/11:bolian:

Well, I just listened to the interview. Yeah it's about an hour long, but if you're one of real big fans, you'll really enjoy it.

However, she only confirmed that she and Fishburne are coming back to the show and, of course, we know that Robert David Hall will be there, too. So everyone else is still up in the air, that we know of.

The only cast/past cast she mentioned was Billy, Fishburne, and Robert David Hall.

And said Zuiker is involved in the first four episodes.

Marg mentioned that Catherine would be dealing with the empty nest syndrome, so I'm guessing that Miss Lindsey will be heading to college this season.

Well all I can say if it is only those three left on the show and not anyone else, I am gone.

I don't know if this is at all relevant, but IMDb already has episode 1 of season 11 listed here as airing 23rd September. But it only lists six cast members for the ep - Laurence, Marg, George, Eric, Paul and Robert David Hall.

Might mean nothing, of course... I'm not that familiar with how IMDb works!

I don't fully trust IMDB, anyone can put in an edit for it so its not always reliable.

I am glad that at least Cath will be back but I agree with Dizney, if George and Eric (especially Eric) don't return I won't be watching.

I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be CSI with only Marg, Laurence and Robert David Hall. Catherine would only have one person to supervise! :)

We need George. And Paul. And Ringo...er, I mean Eric. Especially Eric. *grin*

PS- Paul Guilfoyle is a friend of a friend, so I really would like to see him back too. Plus, he doesn't half make me laugh!

Last edited:
I don't know if this is at all relevant, but IMDb already has episode 1 of season 11 listed here as airing 23rd September. But it only lists six cast members for the ep - Laurence, Marg, George, Eric, Paul and Robert David Hall.

Might mean nothing, of course... I'm not that familiar with how IMDb works!

Anyone can edit IMDB, but I think the filming stuff is pretty accurate. And not that want to burst anyone bubble :shifty:, but if George, Eric, etc. where not asked back or renewed their contract, their presence in the first episode or so could just mean tying up their storylines.

Just like what they're doing on 'Criminal Minds'. However, I'm hoping that isn't what it means and that they're all returning.

Oh and before he says anything, yes Praetor I'm crushing dreams where ever I go. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back