Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Smokey, May 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

I was actually shocked by that too. But she had plenty of other times to mention him. :lol:

2. KFK

KFK Witness

FYI, Thursday's Entertainment Tonight is going to have 411 on CSI's finale.

I'm on pins and needles, the edge of my seat, waiting with anticipation, angst ridden, and any other term for Thursday night...just like everyone else.

3. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Reading all of the spoilers for the season 10 finale :( If things go the way they sound, I might not even bother to watch season 11 :( Nick...

4. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

"Death by dinosaur?!" I think we've got our 2nd must-see episode of season 11 (the season-opener being first, of course).

5. jafox

jafox CSI Level Two

6. hiphugger17

hiphugger17 Coroner

I'm really glad Vegas is keeping it's timeslot :). Though the other two shows really got the short end of the stick, it really sucks that they'll be moving to those timeslots.

After all the changes and cast turnovers I'm glad Vegas has held it's ground :thumbsup:

7. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

That was a really big surprise in my opinion.The Mentalist has outperformed CSI in the past weeks,so I thought that they would switch their timeslots.The most important/weird moves from CBS were:
    Survivor on Wendesdays at 8.
    TBBT on Thursdays at 8.
    I'm trying to stay positive about Miami and NY.

8. PalmTree

PalmTree Police Officer

I'm not sure if the question belongs here.... it's slightly off topic... which night is considered the best for a tv show in the states?
    Where I live (the netherlands) friday and saturday are the nights for big shows and these nights mostly have the most viewers of the week.. (unless there's soccer match ;))

9. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

It's funny how in your country Fridays and Saturdays are the best days while inUSA they the worst.

10. electra

electra Pathologist

I am glad that CSI is staying at 9 .Considering that it will be season 11 and all the cast changes including the main lead,I will say that the show is doing quite well.:thumbsup:

The interview is nice too.I like that it will be a lot about forensics and science but also that they will focus on the personal lives of our CSIs.Can we have funny Greg again?:lol:

11. LaSquisita

LaSquisita Rookie

Our dear Carol Mendelsohn says that every pre-season. I think Jerry Bruckheimer tattooed it on her arm, or somewhere.
    LaSquisita

Last edited: May 19, 2010
  12. electra

electra Pathologist

^ Maybe she will get it right this time.This season,is way better then the previous one.Of course,nothing like the past ones but I feel like if there is an effort of listening to fans(they toned down Ray and Nick is getting more screentime).Things can be good.:)

13. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Apparently last night CBS had the fall Up Fronts and no one from any of the CSI shows was there. So it seems to me CBS is not as behind the CSI franchise as it use to be. I mean I am surprised they did not move LV time slot, they moved all the other ones. I guess overall CSI: LV still gets the best ratings of all. Pretty cool considering it is 10 years old. But I am getting the feeling next year might be it's last.

14. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

That doesn't surprise me. CBS hasn't really promoted CSI in years. (Just watching CBS last night I saw 2 commercials for the Mentalist for every 1 of CSI.) Remember, the only one under contract for next season is supposedly LF. Why have everyone else show up at a party for next season? It may answer some of our questions and CM is trying to do that all by herself. :lol:

Susan

15. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

You know, I got the latest issue of the CBS Watch magazine yesterday, and there wasn't anything in there about CSI this time (well, George Eads and Eric Szmanda's names for no real purpose, but anyway). But there were TEN full page color photos of Simon Baker (The Mentalist) AND he was on the cover. I mean, that's crazy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.