Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was kind of cool seeing Nick kick that door in.....clearly something has him very perturbed

Oh I know! This is the one with the cyber bullying and the teen suicide where he and Doc supposedly deliver her baby. I hope that's what happens. And it looks like Nick's working this one solo. :)

Thanks for the clip!
I think based on this clip it is unlikely that Sara is the one who brings in Heather for the case. She appears a little doubtful that Heather can even help. Loved Heather's haughty reply to Sara's comment about her being a sex therapist. So much for those two becoming close friends. Now Ray, on the other hand, looked pretty happy:lol:

Longer promo for Unleashed :)

Thanks! :)

The Nick scenes in the promo look out of place. Might as well have left them out since they are from the other case. Weird.

I agree, that did look a little weird, but I am happy to have a glimpse of him at least. ;)

I do love it when he has a reason to get all tough though, and he seems to be the resident "kicker of doors" :lol:

Thanks for posting the clip Sharp!! That's what I love about this site, all the news, vids and tidbits are posted so quickly!

This was in our Sunday paper in the entertainment section about this episode~

THURSDAY She's ba-a-a-a-ck. Melinda Clarke, the dominatrix known as Lady Heather, she pops up again on CSI. But be aware that she's now a doctor, Yes, only on TV.:rommie: 9:00 p.m. on CBS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back