Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Thanks DW :):)

"Am I a corspe?" :lol: I remember reading in a interview a year or so ago where she said she'd like to return but was scared she'd die yeah

Your right speedy OK, I'm not on here to have confrontations with other fans. But, Grissom was always irritated and annoyed or angry with someone all the time. He had issues of his own, and was a big put down artist. He insulted Hodges and Greg, Nick and Warick also Catherine. Even his beloved Sara. I've never seen Ray get angry with any of those CSI's:cool: So on the "spoiler" topic I'm glad that Catherine is going to be involved in this episode, she has great lines and will be a huge help to bring down this Haskell creep~

That sure is a complete turn on what you have said before in the past. I don't even know how to respond to it.

That's probably just as well. It could very possibly have been even more disrespectful than Geeno's comment re: the same post. And people are complaining that my posts are rude? Really?:rolleyes:

Being that you are relatively new here, I'm sure you aren't quite aware of the spicy relationship between Desertwind and myself. ;) I do it in a tasteful manner and it has been a thing between the two of us for over 5 years. :lol: It's not done in an attacking way and I think the two of us are just used to it by now. :guffaw:

By the way, thanks for the Heather article, DW!

Thanks DW! Despite the episode not having Greg or Catherine in it, I'm still looking forward to it.

And yeah, if I were a recurring guest on the show, I too would be concerned if my next appearance would be as a corpse. :lol:

I would love to see Grissom and LH interact again. They had such great chemistry. I am cautiously optimistic about this episode because even though I want to see LH I keep reading that her interactions are going to be mostly with Ray and that pair just does not get my attention; add to that Cath being MIA and IDK. It has a lot of potential to be a good episode so I hope it really is.

Your right speedy OK, I'm not on here to have confrontations with other fans. But, Grissom was always irritated and annoyed or angry with someone all the time. He had issues of his own, and was a big put down artist. He insulted Hodges and Greg, Nick and Warick also Catherine. Even his beloved Sara. I've never seen Ray get angry with any of those CSI's:cool: So on the "spoiler" topic I'm glad that Catherine is going to be involved in this episode, she has great lines and will be a huge help to bring down this Haskell creep~

That sure is a complete turn on what you have said before in the past. I don't even know how to respond to it.

That's probably just as well. It could very possibly have been even more disrespectful than Geeno's comment re: the same post. And people are complaining that my posts are rude? Really?:rolleyes:

I think profiling my faults [according to others] have nothing to do with the "spoiler" thread, everyone is entitled to their own thoughts, theories, views, ideas and opinions. Lets keep the personal attacks off this thread.. thank you~

My apologies to Desertwind and to all who thought my comment was disrespectful. Her statement about Grissom is just wrong and it didn't sound as an opinion to me. But you know what, I realized the "Horatio is hot. :devil::drool:" post(s) is still the most ridiculous(ly funny) comment here ever! :lol:

I would love to see Grissom and LH interact again. They had such great chemistry. I am cautiously optimistic about this episode because even though I want to see LH I keep reading that her interactions are going to be mostly with Ray and that pair just does not get my attention; add to that Cath being MIA and IDK. It has a lot of potential to be a good episode so I hope it really is.

I'm surprised the actress who plays LH (sorry I forgot her name) agreed to return because as I recall (and correct me if I'm wrong), she said she didn't think LH should return after Grissom left.

Oh well I guess everyone is entitled to change their mind.:)

Lady Heather as a CSI? Wow... that would have been interesting. Considering Cath used to be an exotic dancer and then became a CSI. Can you imagine a former dominatrix becoming a CSI? Too bad she's on that other show or she could become a CSI and fill the void that Marg will leave when she leaves the show.

Thanks for the article, DW. It was an interesting read. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing Dr. "Lady" Heather again, however why is Ray interacting with her so much? Its Brass who should really have the most screen-time with Heather, Sara & Catherine should interact with her a lot too, but Ray?, Can't CSI do anything without him being at the center of it!?

From what I understand, Heather has some kind of info pertaining to Haskell. So that is probably why Ray is interacting with Heather.

I'm looking forward to seeing Dr. "Lady" Heather again, however why is Ray interacting with her so much? Its Brass who should really have the most screen-time with Heather, Sara & Catherine should interact with her a lot too, but Ray?, Can't CSI do anything without him being at the center of it!?

This is from a few posts back

As how she crosses paths with the CSI team, according to executive producer Carol Mendelsohn "her personal and professional expertise are needed to help solve the murder of a young woman caught up in a cross-species fetish, who happens to be a former patient of hers. The case leads Langston [Laurence Fishburne] to intimate conversations with Dr. Kessler that, explains Clarke, "sets up a lot for Laurence's character and the season ender. "It's really big"! Still while she enjoyed that encounter, Lady Heather's heart is apparently with Grissom. "There could be a wonderful episode in the future, where she has more to do with Sara [Jorja Fox] and Grissom", Clarke says. "Anything is possible, so I'll put that out in the universe and see what happens"

It's because of a case they're working on and he probably goes back to her to ask about Haskell. Why? Who knows.

Thanks DW! Despite the episode not having Greg or Catherine in it, I'm still looking forward to it.

And yeah, if I were a recurring guest on the show, I too would be concerned if my next appearance would be as a corpse. :lol:

Your welcome to all who thanked me for the Lady Heather article, it's appreciated, and shows there are some who still have manners:bolian:

My take on this ep. is that it's somehow releated to Haskell in some way. Who knows maybe he frequented her "place of work" at one time. I love seeing Ray and Sara working together such respect and their on the same page while working on a case. And because Ray is the "lead" on the show, it makes sense that he would be the one working on the case. I think having Catherine or Greg, there to might be overkill, but at sometime or another maybe these two ladies will cross paths. It will be intriguing to see Ray with Heather, but I don't think she can cast a spell over him, nor he can't be hoodwinked, he's too savy and to smart. However they both have beautiful, exotic, sexy eyes, so when they lock their glances with one another it wll be scintillating. I'm excited about this episode;)

And apology accepted, Geeno, it was an OPINION, and everyone sees things from a different perspective..

Thanks for the news,DW.I am still upsetthat LH is not going to interact with Catherine but I will give the episode a chance.Maybe we will get good scenes with Nick,Brass and Sara.

Thanks for the news,DW.I am still upsetthat LH is not going to interact with Catherine but I will give the episode a chance.Maybe we will get good scenes with Nick,Brass and Sara.

Your welcome electra my pleasure, I think it would be hard to have Cath on this one, because it's only an hr. show, & like I mentioned earlier it's Ray, Sara and Heather centered and they will be the stand outs on this ep... and well, we don't know the circumstances yet, but will. OH and BTW Melinda Clarke wrote on her Twitter page "what a thrill it was to meet Laurence Fishburne" how nice, I'd be thrilled to meet him too:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back