Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, The Mentalist probably has 24 episodes this season (unless if it stays in reruns 2 weeks more than CSI). Unfair. Both CSI and The Mentalist should have gotten 23 episodes each.

I'm still not thrilled hearing that pretty much the last three episodes of the season are pretty much all around the Haskell/Ray storyline. What a way to ruin what was a pretty good season. They didn't even have the miniature killer storyline cover so many episodes all at once.

I'm still not thrilled hearing that pretty much the last three episodes of the season are pretty much all around the Haskell/Ray storyline. What a way to ruin what was a pretty good season. They didn't even have the miniature killer storyline cover so many episodes all at once.

Then there's the other side of the coin, fans who are thrilled by this continuing story line, and think it's the best possible conclusion of a great season:bolian:

According to TVbytheNumbers.com, the season finale of CSI is set for May 12th this year.

Damn, that's early. When I was growing up TV shows used to run until mid June! :(

Susan

For me too, but I guess that's just showing my age. It seems really bizarre to be looking at a season finale by May 12. Even the previous dates around the 23rd seem early to me, lol.

I like the Mentalist, but I wish CSI had the number of episodes I was mentally counting on for this season :(.

I also watch NCIS and NCIS LA, and they both have 24 eps this season. I wanted that amount for ALL of my favorite shows! Now that I'm finally into CSI so much, I'm freaked out that there might be any chance at all of it not coming back next year.

This is from E! Online:

Delancy: Any scoop about CSI? I'm loving it this season!
Episode 22 will delve into the aftermath of Langston versus super-duper serial killer Nate Haskell. (Hint: Langston wins!) As Langston's ex Gloria (Tracee Ellis Ross) recovers from her ordeal at Haskell's hands (eek!), Willows will do her level best to keep Gloria's mom from kicking Langston's butt for allowing her daughter to be in such danger.

This is from E! Online:

Episode 22 will delve into the aftermath of Langston versus super-duper serial killer Nate Haskell. (Hint: Langston wins!) As Langston's ex Gloria (Tracee Ellis Ross) recovers from her ordeal at Haskell's hands (eek!), Willows will do her level best to keep Gloria's mom from kicking Langston's butt for allowing her daughter to be in such danger.
Why, Catherine? Why? :cool:
LaSquisita

Haven't been up on spoilers, but this storyline seems so.... odd. But then again, The Two Mrs. Grissom's was odd and yet that somehow worked.

But why is Catherine in the middle of the Ray/Haskell fiasco.

This is from E! Online:

Oh for crying out loud!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

This is from E! Online:

That was my reaction too, Speedy... well at least about the last line. Why Gloria's mom thinks its Langston's job to keep Gloria safe is beyond me. She has a new hubby. Doesn't the job fall on him now? Yeesh!

The whole reason Haskell is running strolling around Vegas though is because of Langston. Things between the two got WAY more personal than things should have been. I don't recall Grissom getting this crazy with Natalie Davis.

Haven't been up on spoilers, but this storyline seems so.... odd. But then again, The Two Mrs. Grissom's was odd and yet that somehow worked.

But why is Catherine in the middle of the Ray/Haskell fiasco.

She's supervisor, though the ptb forget so sometimes, plus maybe it will have something to do with her leaving

This is from E! Online:

You said it Speedy :thumbsup:

I had orginally thought Bieber would be the one to destroy this season but nope it's Haskell, now that is terrible

The whole reason Haskell is running strolling around Vegas though is because of Langston. Things between the two got WAY more personal than things should have been. I don't recall Grissom getting this crazy with Natalie Davis.

AHHH, but he did get crazy with Natalie, he was yelling in her face, while interogating her and obsessed about where Sara was. He even went to a hearing to determine if she was sane or insane. He was a bit out of control pertaining to her. It's Haskell that's tormenting and dogging Langston, not the other way around. He just wants him captured and put away for good:bolian:Catherine is concerned about this whole issue and wants him caught as well~

I just hope they don't leave us hanging all summer about one thing or another. They've done enough cliffies the past few seasons.

AHHH, but he did get crazy with Natalie, he was yelling in her face, while interogating her and obsessed about where Sara was. He even went to a hearing to determine if she was sane or insane. He was a bit out of control pertaining to her. It's Haskell that's tormenting and dogging Langston, not the other way around. He just wants him captured and put away for good:bolian:Catherine is concerned about this whole issue and wants him caught as well~

Well Sara was just barely holding on at the time, would you really expect anyone in that situation to stay calm

I just hope they don't leave us hanging all summer about one thing or another. They've done enough cliffies the past few seasons.

They haven't really had any major ones in the past few years, I wouldn't be surprised if this year if there isn't a major one, 7 and 8 were the biggest ones I'd say, 9 *yawns*, and 10 he had a contract so we knew he'd make it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back