Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 4

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Feb 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

If Langston wants to know where Haskell is right now, I can tell him. :D

He's in Chicago mediating a divorce ;) Bill Irwin is on 'The Good Wife'. So hard to watch him when all I see is Haskell. :lol:

2. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

I completely forgot he was going to be in tonight's episode! It was another great one... that ending! :eek:

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

I know, didn't see that one coming.

4. byline

byline CSI Level One

Yup to all four statements. And, unfortunately for me, bullying followed me into the workplace as an adult. So it's not just limited to kids and young people.

5. Micha

Micha Rookie

From Margamania.net:

CSI 11.22 ''In A Dark, Dark House''

Langston finally vanquishes his longtime nemesis Nate Haskell, but the question remains, will I.A. pronounce the kill a righteous one?

6. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Be sure to visit ShaneSSaunders.com at 5am (ET) to see an exclusive about this season's finale.

7. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

While I'm happy that Haskell is to be "vanquished" (wow. classy), I'm a little surprised that they are releasing that information. Although I suppose it's an attempt to boost ratings for the finale by promising the death of the villain.

I guess this means no Squeegel?

8. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

So poor Ray...tortured by Haskell for years now and most recently in a courtroom will now have to endure an IA investigation. Such drama. Feel the excitement?

Seems like killing Haskell should have been the big dramatic end, not having an anticlimactic investigation. Except it sounds like maybe they will leave Ray's fate in doubt (again) for the summer, giving LF an out if he wants it.

ETA: Ugh!! It's worse than I thought!! ShaneSSaunders.com is reporting an entire let's all worship Ray finale. :( :( :(

Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
  9. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

STINKS!!! :scream::evil::censored::brickwall::(

10. Smokey

Yeah, 'cause you know, the fans who've watched for 11 years are really sooooooo interested in Ray's mother-in-law and ex-wife. :rolleyes: Not to mention I'm just all giddy wanting to know how our friend, Haskell, got to be such a little devil! Not.

11. PraetorCorvinus

PraetorCorvinus Moderator Moderator

See, if they showed the "How of Haskell" episode last season or something, then I'd be interested. But now it's too much. And I'm confused as to why they're introducing the mother-in-law. Do we really need that? Does it matter?

12. Smokey

I'm trying to be nice, but TPTB continue to be incredibly clueless about this show and the fans.

Anyway...I went ahead and put up the "Hitting for the Cycle" thread since we haven't had a new episode to talk about in a couple of weeks.

13. Sookie

Sookie CSI Level One

Sigh....another Haskell related season finale. I am so not looking forward to watching that episode.

Haven't TPTB noticed that the Haskell episodes really don't boost the ratings at all.

14. Kasey47

Kasey47 Police Officer

Going to be in the minority here but I enjoy the Ray/Haskell scenario. Haskell is a real creepy dude. Sure it looks like the last three episodes are only going to be on that but let's remember that we've got Sofia coming back, Ecklie's daughter, the trip to LA. Maybe all of this learning about Ray is his send off. Then apparently THAT would be giving long time fans what they want..

As far as recent ratings goes, has anything realy boosted the ratings?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
  15. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

I hate to say it, but I knew it, I knew it, I did

I knew they'd change their minds about putting Sqweegel in the finale and replace him with their favorite serial killler Haskell, though someone finally kills him :) Praise God!! :)

Fish had seriously better be leaving cause this is just absoulutly ridiculous, this shold have been Catherine's season finale which would be leading up to her leaving, so he'd better be leaving :scream::mad::brickwall:

This is the third Ray centered finale in a row :censored::mad::censored:

We meet his mother in law :wtf: CBS I don't care to meet her, the ex was one thing since he was still wearing his ring and all

:scream: CBS this had better be the end for Ray cause I'm starting to consider not watching anymore!!!!! :scream:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.