Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't think I'm dumb...can you explain more about the recent bullying elements? Which eps?

The Miami episode "Stoned Cold" where the bully was killed by the parents of the bullied kids and the NY episode where the girl fell in the school hallway and it turned out another girl killed her cause she was bullied by her or something.

In an extreme Natalie Davis was a bully to everyone, trapping Sara under the car after zapping her, and the gal who tormented Taylor Swift's character in "Turn, Turn, Turn" was a bully, there's probably more that I'm sure another fan can come up with:confused:

Just off the top of my head: "Pledging Mr. Johnson," "Sounds of Silence," "Bully for You," "Coming of Rage," "Bad to the Bone," "Werewolves," "The Unusual Suspect," "Fannysmackin'," "Death and the Maiden," and "World's End" all dealt with bullying in some aspect.

Just off the top of my head: "Pledging Mr. Johnson," "Sounds of Silence," "Bully for You," "Coming of Rage," "Bad to the Bone," "Werewolves," "The Unusual Suspect," "Fannysmackin'," "Death and the Maiden," and "World's End" all dealt with bullying in some aspect.

Damn, that's incredible I knew someone would come up with more, and of course it was you vegaslights :bolian:, those were all for sure with some bullying involved. Good job;)

I was just referring to this season's "bully" themed episodes (of all three shows) though. :) All three shows had an episode (well Vegas' hasn't aired yet) about bullying this season. It just seems like there's been a bigger focus on those kinds of storylines this year.

Last edited:
I was just referring to this season's "bully" themed episodes (of all three shows) though. :) All three shows had an episode (well Vegas' hasn't aired yet) about bullying this season. It just seems like there's been a bigger focus on those kinds of storylines this year.

Probably because bullying is center stage in the real world right now. Once a month my Nephew has to go to an assembly in school about bullying. It's become a big problem.

Susan

Frankly, I think bullying has always been a problem. It's just that people used to treat it as a necessary rite of passage (like, you need this to "toughen" you up and turn you into an adult), whereas now people recognize how much psychological damage it does and so are working to try to stop it.

Yeah, its always been a problem, but its gotten worse because the bullies have more weapons now. Internet, camera phones, texts, social media sites, etc.

Yeah, its always been a problem, but its gotten worse because the bullies have more weapons now. Internet, camera phones, texts, social media sites, etc.

Totally agree, and if someone doesn't agree with someone else then they can be deemed a "bully" too. It's pretty bad out there now-a-days:(

I dunno, I grew up with bullying in pre Internet/cell phones, and kids are pretty inventive on anonymous ways to make your life hell. I think it's just as bad, only we're now more aware of it, and its in the open. Which is good. The more this gets in the open, the more people might step up and bloody well believe a kid *sigh* I would NOT go back to being a teenager for all the money in Bill Gates' account.

I don't think this has been posted, I can't remember, but if it has sorry

From Margamania

11.21:
- Meghan is the daughter of her biological father, Conrad Ecklie

- Detective Sosa is not initially thrilled when Vegas CSI crew Catherine and Langston arrive to help out on what looks like a Nate Haskell crime scene. When Sosa realizes Langston is personally involved with Haskell's victim, he becomes angry when Langston disappears--possibly leaving another victim behind...
- An armed LAPD officer chases Langston and Nick (who are pursuing Haskell) on the Santa Monica pier.

Anyone want to be depressed on another season coming to an end, this was from Jeffrey Hunt's twitter last night.

will be directing the season finale of #CSI prep starts tomorrow. I should get the script tonight.

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back