Season 11 "Spoiler Lab" Discussion Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by DJRideout, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

You knew more than I did! All I could say is that I've heard of Marilyn Manson. :thumbsup:

I don't know. From someone who never had a fondness for history and has no interest in old Vegas I kinda hope that this ep has an "A" and a "B" case.

As for Nick. I didn't want GSR. Wasn't that fond of Wendy/Hodges. And I could deal without Catherine/Vartann. This show isn't really about relationships. If they feel they need one it should be like Super Dave and his wife - heard about but not seen! Other than that leave it for the Soaps.

Susan

2. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

I'd never heard of her either.. or Bieber.. I'm out of touch. :lol:

I do hope that the old Vegas aspect brings up Greg's interest in it, and hopefully even a mention of his book.

I'd like to see more episodes with A and B cases anyway though! I hate when they're all working on the same case. (Nick: here's some evidence. Ray: You missed this key piece. Greg: Hi, I looked at some video since Archie is still missing. BTW, Sara's got a solo case somewhere off-screen. Ray: Here's what it all means. Catherine: Good work guys.) I like the 4-case episodes a lot too (Viva Las Vegas, 4x4, Toe Tags).

I agree about romance on the show. I'm ok with the relationships so far, but I really don't care to see everyone get hooked up. I like CSI as a procedural crime show, not for the romance aspect (I have Castle for that :)). I love how Mrs. Philips was done - just a line here and there over 5 seasons.

3. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Well, George has said before that if Nick did have a love interest on the show he would want it more in the background, so I would think that would be how it will be.

I mean it won't be between two main characters who's relationship dominated for 8-years.

And why can't everyone have a love interest. I mean everyone at the lab could have a significant other, you know. :)

However, yes it doesn't have to constantly be on the show. Just show or hear about it here and there. Just tidbits.

4. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I agree speedy a little romance keep the show tantalizing and spicy, not too much but it's not Forensic Files. And we pretend that these are real characters, and as such they have a personal life as well as just working. When they were all bowling in "LL" and drinking, together or having breakfast as a team it was awesome, so why can't Nick or Greg or Cath or others have and show the fans their 'love life' too?:p

5. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I'm not minding Nick butting heads or even some sparks flying with the new detective. It does make the show interesting.
    These people work with each other every day, some attraction to some one down the line is bound to happen.

But I do agree, (I'm going with the ships we've seen,Cath/Vartann and Hodges/Wendy) to keep it pretty low key and not be the main center of the show. So far I think they haven't been too intrusive if you know what I mean.

Please note, if you do want to discuss ships merits and such, we do have a debate thread tacked to the top of the Shipper Central forum. Just so these threads don't get overloaded with 'ship' talk.

6. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Actually last night I watched a couple features on the new Season 10 DVD set and Carol Mendelson actually said in one that to expect to see more Greg and "his coming of his own" in Season 11, so they did have some plans in the works for him this season.

I can see Greg as a ladies man, he has charisma and a sense of humor and many other things that attract some women. Some women like someone more like Nick and some like someone more like Greg. I'm obviously more into someone like Greg. ;)

7. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

A little romance is fine but three potential romances in one season...too much. I'm really excited for Dita Von Teese being on the show but does Greg really have to hook up with her? Either the writers are getting very uncreative with plotline ideas for the characters or tptb have no confidence in the show lasting much longer.:( I never thought I'd say it but I'm actually hoping Langston comes back from his hospital bed fairly quickly.

8. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Here's a Behind the Scenes Look at the upcoming "Sqweegel" episode.

Ann Margaret tells Langston to "go to hell." :lol:

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Oh my..... :wtf: . Now THAT is creepy. I do NOT like watching that guy twist and slink around!!! Ick! I hope the episode lives up to his creepiness!

And all this time I thought it was Sqweegel like with a soft g...like jell... :lol:

10. Dizzney

Dizzney Moderately Insane Moderator

Wow, Sqweegel really looks creepy but now after seeing that behind the scenes, it looks really intriguing. Should be a cool episode and creepy killer.

11. sharp52092

sharp52092 Star Wars and CSI Fan Moderator

It does look good but I hope I'm able to go to sleep after it premieres :eek:

12. electra

electra Pathologist

Thanks for the spoilers.It looks like is going to be one of the scariest episodes of CSI.Can not wait.

13. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Well, I'll give them one thing they've came up with their strangest killer yet. :lol:

Because just watching that guy, I'm hurting all over. :lol: I'll be looking forward to this episode. I would love to see the casts reaction the first time they see this guy, because all that flexibility can't be good. :shifty:

14. kaybee988

kaybee988 Witness

Wow Skweegel looks mega creepy. His name reminds me of "Smeagol" so everytime I looked at him in the video I thought of Gollum since he moved that way too in the movies.

15. Grissom rules

Grissom rules CSI Level Two

That is the strangest killer on CSI ever.He reminds me of Gollum too!!!The episode seems really interesting though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.